Removing seat belts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Removing seat belts

Ok, before I break something trying to remove it how I think it goes.......someone tell me the right way.

On the front seat belts and the buckle where they are connected to the car, they have that plastic circle over it, does that just snap out? As in if I put a flat head screwdriver under it and pryed it off, would that be the correct way to get it off or am I going to end up breaking it? If I break it I suppose it would cost a few cents to replace it with another one.

Re: Removing seat belts

so why are u removing the seatbelts?

Comment

yes u take that little cover thingy off...theres gonna b a hige hex head bolt that goes into the floor to get the seat belt off...

87 Firebird RIP
      96 Camaro RS RIP
      94 Patriot Red 1LE Z28 - Sold
      02 WS6 TA - Sold

Comment

Originally posted by Niko97RS
        so why are u removing the seatbelts?
        He is prob putting in racing seats or something

Comment

Originally posted by Vanquish
          Ok, before I break something trying to remove it how I think it goes.......someone tell me the right way.

On the front seat belts and the buckle where they are connected to the car, they have that plastic circle over it, does that just snap out? As in if I put a flat head screwdriver under it and pryed it off, would that be the correct way to get it off or am I going to end up breaking it? If I break it I suppose it would cost a few cents to replace it with another one.
          yeah....that was pain..... i don't know why they didn't just put a regular screw in there .........i guess they thought too many people would take em off...........here's the thread with pic .................
          http://forum.camarov6.com/showthread...light=seatbelt

:)
          Last edited by kala; 12-07-2006, 11:55 AM.
          09 Nissan 370Z MB M6 Sports Package
          sigpic

www.the370z.com

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• 2.8 Bird
            Good to see the site is back up
            by 2.8 Bird
            So there going to be anything new or update to the site since Bill is now the owner?

I know there's still alot of interest in the fbody V6....
            1 day ago
          • FirebirdGT
            New Site Hosting Issues
            by FirebirdGT
            All - sorry but there seems to be some glitches from moving to a new Host - hopefully they will be fixed soon.

If needed you can email me...
            2 weeks ago

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
          Working...
          X