Anyone got a windstop?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone got a windstop?

I only saw 2 threads with this and neither one had more then 2 posts. I was wondering if anyone had used these since then.

http://www.afterthoughtsauto.com/camconwin.html

Re: Anyone got a windstop?

I don't have a 'vert, but I've seen them screens on Porche's and other Roadster's. I say "go for it".:tup: Can't hurt to try...
    sigpic

Comment

eh, mods or that

easy call.

Comment

I want one of those. Saw one on a T/A and it looked GREAT. Made it appear as though it were a two-seater. I like that look and the fact that it is suppose to make it less "windy" in the car. ;)
        2004 CE Corvette 10.86@132mph
        1996 Supercharged/Nitrous Camaro RS (For Sale)
        2011 Cadillac CTS-V
        2011 Mitsubishi Eclipse Spyder GT-P
        2006 Mitsubishi Eclipse GS

Comment

This is a possible xmas present but i thought these were cool but not worth the price the tonneau covers

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/93-97...spagenameZWD1V

Comment

Gotta love those tonneau covers, although you're right about the price $450 shipped.. not to mention painting...

But that screen thing looks pretty cool.. i'd def. get that if it weren't winter, and they made them in beige. Black would clash with my boot cover :(

Originally posted by SSMOWS6
            i mean, you can always fly wes out there and since he's a tool sometimes, fashion him into a plow for the maro
            R.I.P. '07 Pats
            Still... 18-1 > 1 and done

Comment

both look good to me... give the car a more sporty look (as if it needs it)
              Welcome future UK stars... Darius Miller, Deandre Liggins, Kevin Galloway, Josh Harrellson

Comment

Originally posted by Fireball27
                Gotta love those tonneau covers, although you're right about the price $450 shipped.. not to mention painting...

But that screen thing looks pretty cool.. i'd def. get that if it weren't winter, and they made them in beige. Black would clash with my boot cover :(

$600 shipped!! And that's cheaper than RK Sport. I wanted one of those for a while.. but I changed my mind due to the fact that you have mount brackets for it and get the thing painted. It would easily be a $1,000 mod by the time you're done. I'm not crazy about the big gap area between the seats either. If it came down more like the Vette waterfall, I probably would have bought by now. The windstop, however, is easier to install, much cheaper and looks great. Plus it's functional.
                2004 CE Corvette 10.86@132mph
                1996 Supercharged/Nitrous Camaro RS (For Sale)
                2011 Cadillac CTS-V
                2011 Mitsubishi Eclipse Spyder GT-P
                2006 Mitsubishi Eclipse GS

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                Working...
                X