I painted my rims

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: I painted my rims

i think im the only one that likes those wheels.

anyway, did you get paint on the tires? (it looks like it)

it seems everyone does that. it looks terrible. (sorry)

and with black wheels you need to keep the tires shiny or else itll look like steelies.
    <a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2265676\" target=\"_blank\">95 bright red camaro 3.4l</a>

Comment

i just don't like those rims no matter what color they are. Good job on the wheels... they do look better black than stock, but still ugly. Sorry
      Welcome future UK stars... Darius Miller, Deandre Liggins, Kevin Galloway, Josh Harrellson

Comment

They look a lot better than if they were silver in my opinion. I did the same sort of thing to try to make the best of my salad shooters. I just use them for winter wheels though.

Comment

Originally posted by camaro862gcj
          They look a lot better than if they were silver in my opinion. I did the same sort of thing to try to make the best of my salad shooters. I just use them for winter wheels though.

did you not paint the centercaps... i can't tell from the pic
          Welcome future UK stars... Darius Miller, Deandre Liggins, Kevin Galloway, Josh Harrellson

Comment

I partially painted the center caps. This is what they look like originally, http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/93-96...59456814QQrdZ1

Comment

not bad but get rid of that damn camaro handwritten with a marker thats cheap looking

Comment

Originally posted by camaroz87
                not bad but get rid of that damn camaro handwritten with a marker thats cheap looking
                haha i didn't even notice that... yes please paint it black

Comment

Originally posted by camaroz87
                  Or atleast buy decals that say camaro lol what would have been funny is if he didnt spell it right

Comment

Originally posted by camaro862gcj

Those actually don't look too bad man. Like I said, I'm trying to talk myself into painting my 5 spokes black and polishing the lip. I don't know if I'd like that better than full polished aluminum.
                    ~97 3.8L V6 Camaro~
                    A few things

Only Member of Team Hooker?!?

Comment

Originally posted by homedog119
                      Or atleast buy decals that say camaro lol what would have been funny is if he didnt spell it right
                      like my favorite... camero

Comment

Originally posted by josh98bird
                        like my favorite... camero

It's spelled "comero" ...get it right
                        sigpic
                        1996 Chevrolet Camaro
                        1995 Buick Park Avenue Ultra
                        --Appearance Moderator--

Comment

yeah those are the ugliest 4th gen wheels around. They do look better then just stock.

Check the v8 boards... and the regional sections near you. I have gotten 4 salad shooters with tires for $50, 4 Firebird straight 5-spokes with tires for $60. Camaro 5-stars with new tires and less then 1,000 miles on them for $200.

Wheels can make a world of difference.

Comment

what is a good price for 1 snowflake rim off of my 2000 camarono tire?

Comment

black rims arent that bad :)

Comment

Camaro862: those are very good looking salad shooters. I'm impressed.

As for the topic starter, not so much. You need some new rims man.
                                -Eric<br />2002 Navy Blue Camaro...Striped and Stalled. 35th Anniversary SS wheels <br />Best ET: 15.384 @ 88.32 on street tires<br />Project Whitney: Goal, 14.0 1/4 by summer 2008.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X