Put on my GFX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Put on my GFX

I bought the driver side ground effects from a buddy for $75 and ordered the passenger side from TA Creations for $100. I finally had a day off yesterday and was able to install them. I'll tell ya something, they do look nice and add to the looks of the car....but drilling all those holes in perfectly good sheetmetal made me nervous. LOL

Re: Put on my GFX

Originally posted by LarryMow
    I bought the driver side ground effects from a buddy for $75 and ordered the passenger side from TA Creations for $100. I finally had a day off yesterday and was able to install them. I'll tell ya something, they do look nice and add to the looks of the car....but drilling all those holes in perfectly good sheetmetal made me nervous. LOL
    It can be scary, I helped my friend put some on his Supra..... LOTS of custom fabrication, but they looked good so I guess it was worth it.

1998 White Camaro 3800, A4, MagnaFlow Cat-Back, Zexel & 3.42's, Jet Chip Stage 2, Whisper Lid, and Ram Air.

Comment

this thread is worthless without pics
      91 Mustang LX 2.3 Turbo - T5<br />-daily driver, 210hp/300ft-lbs (outdated)<br />94 Ranger Splash 2.3 Turbo - T5<br />-serious build up, shooting for 400+hp<br />95 Camaro 3.4 auto -hers<br />-she\'s workin on it

Comment

picsssssss

Comment

word .
          Heady Navy Blue Metalic<br />Heady Catback Flowmasters<br />Heady Bilstien HDs, PAnhard rod, LCAs,SFCs<br />NGK\'s and MSD Wires, K&N flowin + Smooth Bellow<br />Y87 3800 GT Performance.<br />I love the way this car makes turns!<br /><br />1989 black Camoaro RS. R.I.P.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
          Working...
          X