interior color

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• interior color

any idea where to get a black interior. Like the entire black interior. Do any companies make them. I think the stock color is pretty ugly. I think some cars also come stock black. What colors come stock in these cars?

I'm looking for a completely black interior. What good color schemes do you guys have?
    Red 98 A4 Firebird<br />..its pretty..<br />- - - - - - - - - <br />6 Infinity 3-way speakers with Alpine deck and 720 watt Kenwood amp..

Re: interior color

do you have the tan interior?

I have charcoal grey in mine along with a lighter grey
    http://www.bowtiev6.com/

Comment

i dont have an fbody right now. I'm looking for one with a black interior. The ls1's seem to have some with black interiors. I can't figure out why some do and some dont. Was it an option? I havent seen many with the tan interior but the lighter grey and charcoal looks pretty horrible. (i used to own a 98 with grey i nterior)
      Red 98 A4 Firebird<br />..its pretty..<br />- - - - - - - - - <br />6 Infinity 3-way speakers with Alpine deck and 720 watt Kenwood amp..

Comment

I love my interior, it's stock, the tan color. But with the contrast in the dash and part of the door panels being black, it looks great. I'm also going to recover my seats with two tone black/tan and it will look even better.
        sigpic
        1996 Chevrolet Camaro
        1995 Buick Park Avenue Ultra
        --Appearance Moderator--

Comment

go to autozone or o reilly and buy some cans of krylon fusion like I did and spray paint away it will look good plus you don't have to sand down anything.

Just make sure you clearcoat it after painting the interior my entire car now is basically red and black with the exception of a few chrome items

Comment

does that really work??? I hate the charcoal grey. Will it chip off? How does it hold up in heat? I've got no problem painting it as long as it doesnt look like someone painted it.

Comment

all the parts are readily available at salvage places.

black is the most expensive and the hardest to find. especially considering its lumped with the million shades of grey and can get pretty confusing.

unless youre looking to switch to tan or light gray (both of which i think are pretty cool since you get the contrast) its best to buy the car with the color you want.

i attempted to switch to graphite but with all the shades of grey, it got really complicated. i still need sail panels and the two trunk panels. (not to mention carpet, the trunk cover thing, headliner and visors.)

tan parts are relatively cheap and if you have a red car, you can get that whole ferrari thing goin on. (which ive also considered.)
              <a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2265676\" target=\"_blank\">95 bright red camaro 3.4l</a>

Comment

Ya, i think tan would look pretty sweet. Mine's like a darker charcoal and red. Love the red fabric on the doors andin the seats. So far haven't ever seen another camaro with an interior like it.

Comment

it will look good trust me just remember the name krylon fusion. Here some advice after you paint and clearcoat it do not spray over it a week later becuse the paint will wrinkle up I learned that lesson but it was easily fixed with some more sanding I wish I had pictures

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X