B-pillar overlays

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• B-pillar overlays

Just ordered a set of pillar overlays from fourth circle designs. I got black with a metallic silver bowtie. Mine are faded on my car and look horrible, so i figured i would give these a try. Does anyone have these or delt with this company? If so how do you like them?

Re: B-pillar overlays

You mean the "sail panels" right?

Originally posted by SSMOWS6
    i mean, you can always fly wes out there and since he's a tool sometimes, fashion him into a plow for the maro
    R.I.P. '07 Pats
    Still... 18-1 > 1 and done

Comment

Correct,.. they called them pillar overlays on their site,... but yes, the sail panels.

Comment

i got some carbon fiber ones on mine. my stock ones were nice but i am CF nut. i have no complaints for this product. i don't think its the greatest but they are pretty good. i'm picky and they pass for me. CF is difficult to replicate anyway.

Comment

I don't have these, but I've bought from fourth circle. They shipped pretty fast and all, so don't worry.
          ~97 3.8L V6 Camaro~
          A few things

Only Member of Team Hooker?!?

Comment

You should ask shirl about them... she bought some on ebay. As i remember it turned out great :stp:

Originally posted by SSMOWS6
            i mean, you can always fly wes out there and since he's a tool sometimes, fashion him into a plow for the maro
            R.I.P. '07 Pats
            Still... 18-1 > 1 and done

Comment

what is a sail panel of Bpillar overlay...im think 1 of 2 possibilities

Comment

Originally posted by buellxb12s
                i got some carbon fiber ones on mine. my stock ones were nice but i am CF nut. i have no complaints for this product. i don't think its the greatest but they are pretty good. i'm picky and they pass for me. CF is difficult to replicate anyway.
                The CF stickers are pretty decent. I have them on my 02'. The so-called "real CF" that some idiot sells on ebay are garbage. There is a sticky in the lounge on that episode. I'd recommend the cf stickers with the bowtie on them.
                2004 CE Corvette 10.86@132mph
                1996 Supercharged/Nitrous Camaro RS (For Sale)
                2011 Cadillac CTS-V
                2011 Mitsubishi Eclipse Spyder GT-P
                2006 Mitsubishi Eclipse GS

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                Working...
                X