heres my ride

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: heres my ride

even if it were on a hill the car would still be even. It looks like the ground effects are about 3 inches from the ground in the front and about 6 in the back. the back bumper doesnt look right along with the front and the wheels are ugly sell them back to the black guy you bought them from

Comment

1 the rims came with the car
      2 you can **** off if you dont like the look of my ride

Comment

man you are on a forum.. you should not say **** like that. i mean come on not everyone will like what you did or have not done to your car.. you should try and leave any Emotions out of your threads....

Comment

ide like to know how u ppl with the front bumper lip keeps them on the car cuz the front of my car w/out ground fx bottoms outs and i hear all the time how ppl lose them soo ide like to know how some have no trouble kepping them on the car...otherwise i wouldnt spend the money for it when its not that noticable.

Comment

im the most careful driver ull ever meet

Comment

Originally posted by 96greenmachine
              ide like to know how u ppl with the front bumper lip keeps them on the car cuz the front of my car w/out ground fx bottoms outs and i hear all the time how ppl lose them soo ide like to know how some have no trouble kepping them on the car...otherwise i wouldnt spend the money for it when its not that noticable.

yeah my car allways bottom's out..so annoying...and would belive some1 stole my driver side front lip!?!?!! i was likee wtfff

now i have only 1 lip in the front...looks so bad :(

Comment

Originally posted by 96silvershark
                2 you can **** off if you dont like the look of my ride
                Yea, welcome to the internet, where not everyone loves your car. if you can't take opinions of your car, then don't post pics on a public forum.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                Working...
                X