White Scrape Marks on bumpers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• White Scrape Marks on bumpers

Whats goin on everyone, im new to this forum and i wanted to know what you guys thought about the situation im having. On the sides of my bumpers i have white scrape marks that are very noticeable. Is there any product i can buy that i could spray the same color black to it, i really dont want to have a professional respray them considering im pretty broke right now since i just bought the car. Thanks a lot and its nice to meet u guys

Re: White Scrape Marks on bumpers

if you're gonna be cheap about it, there's some scratch-filler paint at autozone. They have GM colors, so you should be set

Comment

How deep are they? Any pics?

If white paint is on the bumper, just get some Goof Off, apply it to a rag, then lightly wipe the scuff marks off. Make SURE you apply another coat of wax to the area that you've used the Goof Off since it will strip the old wax completely away.
      sigpic

Comment

^the OP said they're scrape marks, so it's not a scuff...it's a scratch

Comment

are they spider cracks? I know my bumper is spider crackin but u cant see cause its white car....If it spider cracks u cant be cheap u gotta get resprayed!
          1994 Arctic White Camaro T-Tops(all options except leather)<br />80 Series Flowmaster Muffler<br />Ebay Cold Air Intake<br />Earthquake in the back known as a Kicker Solo Baric 15 L7<br /><br /> <a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/id/sirshaun\" target=\"_blank\">http://www.cardomain.com/id/sirshaun</a>

Comment

pics would definitely help a bunch.

96 V6 A4 Camaro and 99 Z28 A4 Camaro
            Visit My F-Body Page

Comment

Here are some pics of the scratchs on the lower part of the bumper and on the tip of my front bumper.

Click image for larger version

Name:	bumperscratch.JPG
Size:	59.6 KB
ID:	1535076

Click image for larger version

Name:	fenderscratch.JPG
Size:	71.8 KB
ID:	1535077

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

FORUM SPONSORS