quistion on white leather seats

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• quistion on white leather seats

i was in a junkyard the other day and saw a 97 camaro with white leather never seen this before is this a odd color
    96 Z LT 1 6 SPEED 3.42 T TOP<br />LS1 BRAKE UPGRADE<br />LS1 DASH AND CONSOLE CONVERSION<br />5.0 SHIFTER<br />52 BBK <br />ROLL BAR<br />LT4 KNOCK MOD <br />REAR SEAT DELETE<br />ALUMINUM DRIVESHAFT SITTING ON SHELF

Re: quistion on white leather seats

Originally posted by APRILS Z
    i was in a junkyard the other day and saw a 97 camaro with white leather never seen this before is this a odd color
    was it painted white with orange stripes? i believe the white seats may have been part of some sort of 30th annaversary package.

96 V6 A4 Camaro and 99 Z28 A4 Camaro
    Visit My F-Body Page

Comment

nope just a plain white V6 camaro
      96 Z LT 1 6 SPEED 3.42 T TOP<br />LS1 BRAKE UPGRADE<br />LS1 DASH AND CONSOLE CONVERSION<br />5.0 SHIFTER<br />52 BBK <br />ROLL BAR<br />LT4 KNOCK MOD <br />REAR SEAT DELETE<br />ALUMINUM DRIVESHAFT SITTING ON SHELF

Comment

Originally posted by Loochy88
        was it painted white with orange stripes? i believe the white seats may have been part of some sort of 30th annaversary package.
        I believe that package had the houndstooth interior not just straight white. They might be a custom setup.
        30th Anniversary Camaro<br />White with platinum pearl w/metallic midnite blue racing stripes.<br />SLP CAI, Flowmaster exhaust, Taylor wires, NGK\'s, Streetglow Undercar neon (blue)<br /> <a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/ride/1352101\" target=\"_blank\">http://www.cardomain.com/ride/1352101</a>

Comment

my neighbor had white/orange leather in his 97 z28. never seen just white in a maro, i think 96-97 you could get it on trans ams though.

current car- 95 Trans am- bolt ons, parked and collecting dust. why? because **** it

Follow me!
          http://www.twitch.tv/optimusprymrib
          Or this

Comment

Ive seen em a few times on convertables....

but most commonly found in the 30th anniversary white camaros with the orange stripes..

I think they were like white with some sort of cross hatch pattern in the center with black?
            *Matt

Old people shouldnt use the internet.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• 2.8 Bird
              Good to see the site is back up
              by 2.8 Bird
              So there going to be anything new or update to the site since Bill is now the owner?

I know there's still alot of interest in the fbody V6....
              2 days ago
            • FirebirdGT
              New Site Hosting Issues
              by FirebirdGT
              All - sorry but there seems to be some glitches from moving to a new Host - hopefully they will be fixed soon.

If needed you can email me...
              2 weeks ago

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
            Working...
            X