trans am spoiler

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• trans am spoiler

i was wondering where i could get the spoiler and hatch off a 93-02 TA and how much would be typical? i want to give my car the firehawk look:naughty:

Re: trans am spoiler

dont firehawks have the v6/formula spoiler?

87 Firebird RIP
    96 Camaro RS RIP
    94 Patriot Red 1LE Z28 - Sold
    02 WS6 TA - Sold

Comment

Originally posted by SilverRS96
      dont firehawks have the v6/formula spoiler?
      most do but ive seen firehawks w/out the v6 spoiler with the trans am spoiler on it. like this 1

Comment

Well after replacing the low spoiler with the high T/A spoiler....I like the high one alot better....just gives the look of being fast even sitting still.

Comment

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/1993-...spagenameZWDVW
          Welcome future UK stars... Darius Miller, Deandre Liggins, Kevin Galloway, Josh Harrellson

Comment

Ebay always has them, but alot of people don't ship them and if they do, it cost out the a$$. Best bet, find a local salvage yard. was going to go with that look awhile back but decided to go against it. I think the low looks as good as the hi spoiler. I was going to place mine with hi rise just because of the bird bath the low spoiler leaves after it rains but thought it was quite a bit to change just for that.

Also I think the firehawk came with both type of spoilers depending what year it was.

Bri

Comment

Well, Firehawks come it several kinds

Formula Firehawk - Firebird bumpers/spoiler
              Trans Am Hawk - Trans Am bumpers/spoiler

There are a few other options with the spoilers, two to be exact. Other than that, there really aren't that many differences in looks.
              99 WS6
              13.25@104.97 - Lid + soon to be more other stock items ;D

Originally posted by camaroextra
              tears are great lube, but its hard to get a girl to cry onto her own ***.

Comment

Originally posted by shock_core
                Well, Firehawks come it several kinds

Formula Firehawk - Firebird bumpers/spoiler
                Trans Am Hawk - Trans Am bumpers/spoiler

There are a few other options with the spoilers, two to be exact. Other than that, there really aren't that many differences in looks.
                well in the picture above its just a firebird with a trans am hatch/spoiler and no gfx but yeah i love the look of that car in the picture

Comment

Originally posted by 96greenmachine
                  well in the picture above its just a firebird with a trans am hatch/spoiler and no gfx but yeah i love the look of that car in the picture
                  Hm, mabye i'm thinking of the 98+'s
                  99 WS6
                  13.25@104.97 - Lid + soon to be more other stock items ;D

Originally posted by camaroextra
                  tears are great lube, but its hard to get a girl to cry onto her own ***.

Comment

98 and up looked just like a trans am your right except the raptor hood was the only noticable difference

Comment

"98 and up looked just like a trans am your right except the raptor hood was the only noticable difference"

Also the 98 and up looked like a formula and firebird. I seen firehawks with same front bumper and low spoiler as them.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• FirebirdGT
                        New Site Hosting Issues
                        by FirebirdGT
                        All - sorry but there seems to be some glitches from moving to a new Host - hopefully they will be fixed soon.

If needed you can email me...
                        1 week ago
                      • LETZRIDE
                        New Owner!
                        by LETZRIDE
                        I am happy to announce that I have sold the site to Robert (FirebirdGT). Years ago this site went down when TealV6 had it, I bought it, refreshed it,...
                        4 weeks ago
                      • LETZRIDE
                        Tom Henry RS Pt 4: Suspension Mods, Tires, Wheels, Headers and other Cool Stuff
                        by LETZRIDE

Building the Tom Henry RS
                        Part 4: Suspension Mods, Tires, Wheels, Headers and other Cool Stuff.
                        By: Hib Halverson

At the end of Part Three, we changed the valvetrain of the 3.8-liter V6 in the Tom Henry RS. We installed new, Yella Terra "Ultralite" 1.8:1, aluminum roller rocker arms, Katech valve springs and Katech titanium retainers on our 3800 Series II V6.
                        Ultralites are nearly 25% lighter than the stock 1.6 rockers and 8% lighter than the SLP aluminum...
                        02-07-2020, 11:30 PM

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X