rearligths from a 93 into a 98 camaro a problem? - FirebirdV6.com/CamaroV6.com Message Board

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

rearligths from a 93 into a 98 camaro a problem?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• rearligths from a 93 into a 98 camaro a problem?

i like the older tailligths whit the red turnligths in it from the older 4th gen is there a problem whit wiring or bulbsocket in the older ligths? i have the orange turnligths on it because its a98 model, and i never understand that w gm turned from red to that ugly europeanorange from the factory

Re: rearligths from a 93 into a 98 camaro a problem?

you'll probably have to cut the wires and reconnect them to the new bulbs for the older style... not positive, though... and I agree the newer styles are fugly
    Rebuilding the engine... Building a custom front end... T-top conversion... Custom rear hatch..
    Custom interior...

TEAM NoVa

Comment

theres a way where you can make your entire taillight red just like many people do with nightshades but it will be red search ebay and it will come up or I will post a link tomorrow

Comment

well.. if you do end up using some older tail lights, would you be interested in selling the ones you have now? I need a replacement for my 97..

Comment

its outside the us ,shippingcost are the same what the tailligth cost for you ,thats the same problem for me i bougth a flowmaster catback cost in the us by example summit 320 dollars when i get the mufller here in my hands in europe i payd totaly round 600 dollars !!!!

Comment

SEARCH, this has been discussed around 3 million times.

There are write up's on how to do it, it's pretty common, alot of 97+ guys convert to 93-96 tails.
            *Matt

Old people shouldnt use the internet.

Comment

Originally posted by bill12690
              well.. if you do end up using some older tail lights, would you be interested in selling the ones you have now? I need a replacement for my 97..
              Bill, go to the for sale section of the forum, there are several 97+ Camaro's being parted out i believe, and you can get some taillights from there.
              *Matt

Old people shouldnt use the internet.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
              Working...
              X