97 Camaro Headlights

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 97 Camaro Headlights

Mine are pretty fogged/water droplets inside. I've seen some pictures of them with bluish tents and all that? Anyone know where to get some like that? The whole headlight lens and all that?

Re: 97 Camaro Headlights

http://eurolamps.com/eurolamps/camaro_headlights.htm

There's also some random ones on ebay...

you can also make your own for cheaper... it's dang easy... just search the forums...

Comment

Thanks. Just what I was looking for.
      Are they really that easy to put on?

Comment

he is right it is very easy first you will have to go buy new sealed beams since yours has water in them. (they are fairy cheap) then find the bulbs you want in them if you want bright and blue go with piaa or upgrade to a HID kit which is what im doing friday. just twist and pull the bulb out of the sealed beam and get some silicon and silicon the new one in but make sure it is in there straight or you wont have a nice looking beam pattern.... IM me if you need more info on it or just let me know somehow

Comment

I spent no more than 10 minutes converting mine... then let the silicon cure for about 12 hours... then you just put them back in and you're set... I'm sure there's a write up somewhere on the board... search around...

Comment

if u want brighter lights...get silverstar bulbs and sylicone them in...thats what i did to mine and im sure a lot of other have done that too...not difficult and makes huge differnce at night

87 Firebird RIP
            96 Camaro RS RIP
            94 Patriot Red 1LE Z28 - Sold
            02 WS6 TA - Sold

Comment

Okay, so I could just buy my own lens from like autozone. Then put in my own bulbs?

Where do I get bulbs that are blue for a 97 Camaro?

Comment

Originally posted by Chris2088
                Okay, so I could just buy my own lens from like autozone. Then put in my own bulbs?

Where do I get bulbs that are blue for a 97 Camaro?

That depends on how blue you want them and how bright the bluer the dimmer I have nokya's and they are pushing the limit at night but i like them and they look good but if you want bright go to autozone and get the new silverstar ULTRA bulbs I guess they are very bright and still look nice not the stock yellow color but a nice whiter color. but if you want all show and no performance really get lumanics i believe its something like that.... you will need 9006 for your low beams and 9005 for ur high beams

Comment

Okay.

So I can buy the headlens kit from advance auto. Pull out the ****ty bulbs in there. Put in some luminics and seal it with some silicone.
                  And 9006 for low and 9005 for highs will fit like a charm?

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• FirebirdGT
                    New Site Hosting Issues
                    by FirebirdGT
                    All - sorry but there seems to be some glitches from moving to a new Host - hopefully they will be fixed soon.

If needed you can email me...
                    1 week ago
                  • LETZRIDE
                    New Owner!
                    by LETZRIDE
                    I am happy to announce that I have sold the site to Robert (FirebirdGT). Years ago this site went down when TealV6 had it, I bought it, refreshed it,...
                    4 weeks ago
                  • LETZRIDE
                    Tom Henry RS Pt 4: Suspension Mods, Tires, Wheels, Headers and other Cool Stuff
                    by LETZRIDE

Building the Tom Henry RS
                    Part 4: Suspension Mods, Tires, Wheels, Headers and other Cool Stuff.
                    By: Hib Halverson

At the end of Part Three, we changed the valvetrain of the 3.8-liter V6 in the Tom Henry RS. We installed new, Yella Terra "Ultralite" 1.8:1, aluminum roller rocker arms, Katech valve springs and Katech titanium retainers on our 3800 Series II V6.
                    Ultralites are nearly 25% lighter than the stock 1.6 rockers and 8% lighter than the SLP aluminum...
                    02-07-2020, 11:30 PM

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X