Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: The birds first photoshoot...

you like it because of the ducks!
    Welcome future UK stars... Darius Miller, Deandre Liggins, Kevin Galloway, Josh Harrellson

Comment

purdy. birds ftw
      99 WS6
      13.25@104.97 - Lid + soon to be more other stock items ;D

Originally posted by camaroextra
      tears are great lube, but its hard to get a girl to cry onto her own ***.

Comment

Originally posted by josh98bird
        I like this one, really creative background, nice car man! :tup:

1997 30th Anniversary Camaro.
        SLP CAI, Dynomax, PCM tune, SS Hood, Clear Corners, T-Tops, Sony Xplod

TEAM RED

Comment

me likey

Comment

u might not like clears now but try them on ur car b4 u say u dont like them...i wasnt crazy bout them either but when i got them on the car
            (with blackouts btw) and it looks AWESOME best thing i ever did with the blackouts on my bird

Comment

Originally posted by Evil Red Demon
              I like this one, really creative background, nice car man! :tup:
              thanks... the pic would look better if i took it during the day, but while school is in session its hard to get in there. I'm actually parked on the sidewalk entrance to the football field. Hopefully during spring break or the summer i'll have some better pics (daytime)

and the only reason i don't like the clear corners is for the fact i like how the parking lights and front corners match and the tailights and rear corners match color wise
              Welcome future UK stars... Darius Miller, Deandre Liggins, Kevin Galloway, Josh Harrellson

Comment

yeah i forget that yours has 2 peice markers compared to my 1 so yeah i could understand that...

Comment

Originally posted by 96greenmachine
                  yeah i forget that yours has 2 peice markers compared to my 1 so yeah i could understand that...
                  i might buy some. put them on... and then if i like them keep em... and if i dno't i'll sell em. They are not that much. what, 20 bux?

Comment

well i got my fronts for 32$ that was for the fronts,gottem on ebay...the rear side markers are harder to find for firebird i had to pay 60$ for them which i really didnt like but i had to complete the look gottem on a website so yeah probly end up spending around 100$ for firebird...if your car was a camaro it be ALOT easier just cuz ebay has both for them.

Comment

Originally posted by josh98bird
                      yeah... next time i get a day off work i'll take some daytime pics. I'm not into the clear corners. I like the red, but thats just me. Nightshading them might be an option. thanks for the comments guys
                      If you like red then get red front ones too. The rear side markers off of camaros fit firebird front markers. Then you can have red all around.

'96 Trans Am M6:) Cam, lifters, 1.6rr, lt4 springs, 4 bolt mains, long tubes, TDs, short throw...etc
                      '99 Firebird SOLD 1/4 mile 15.4 @ 86
                      '66 Ford SOLD

Comment

Originally posted by FireBird_Fr3ak
                        If you like red then get red front ones too. The rear side markers off of camaros fit firebird front markers. Then you can have red all around.
                        i like the red on the back... and i like the yellow to match the parking lights up front. But i didn't know they fit the front of a firebird?1? another thought as well. thanks

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X