• Show
Clear All

Re: New emblem for my 97 billet grille

never seen that on the 93-97

looks money

Comment

Nice!
      <a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/id/sac2165\" target=\"_blank\"> CAMAROS</a>

Comment

Nice work, Looks Good! This kind of "good tatse" will sure make your car stand out. Where did you get your billet grill, how much was it, and are you pleased with the quality of it? Also, how does it attatch, to the black part of the bumper?

Comment

all the cool kids drive green maro's :tup:

Looks great!
          *Matt

Old people shouldnt use the internet.

Comment

looks good! Very unique with painting it green. So on the 98-02 camaros is there no clearance behind the grill to use the hardware? Also what brands are recomended for the billet grilles(which ebay sellers)? I found a stainless grille on ebay but is more $$. Thanks for your help ZO6vette037.
            Check out my cardomain site!<br /><a href=\"http://members.cardomain.com/99pewterv6\" target=\"_blank\">My Car</a>

Comment

Thanks for all the good compliments everyone. Im glad people like it.

Originally posted by whiteThunder
              Nice work, Looks Good! This kind of "good tatse" will sure make your car stand out. Where did you get your billet grill, how much was it, and are you pleased with the quality of it? Also, how does it attatch, to the black part of the bumper?
              I got the grille from ebay and I think it was about $30 before shipping. Also the quality is really good. It is attached to the bumper by 4 screws. Hope this helps.

Originally posted by 99pewterv6
              looks good! Very unique with painting it green. So on the 98-02 camaros is there no clearance behind the grill to use the hardware? Also what brands are recomended for the billet grilles(which ebay sellers)? I found a stainless grille on ebay but is more $$. Thanks for your help ZO6vette037.
              There is some clearance with 98-02 but personally I dont think it's as much. But you should be able to use the hardware that comes with it. The ebay seller who I got my grille from username is motorenergy.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
              Working...
              X