Butterfly(knife) Camaro Ignition Key!! - FirebirdV6.com/CamaroV6.com Message Board

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Butterfly(knife) Camaro Ignition Key!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Butterfly(knife) Camaro Ignition Key!!

Check me out...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iQb5mgmbPsQ

Whacha think?!
    Last edited by MIDNIGHTANGELS; 03-05-2007, 08:54 PM.

Re: Butterfly(knife) Camaro Ignition Key!!

kinda cool if he was better at it

at first i thought he was just gunna jam a knife into a camaro lol

Comment

Hey, thats pretty cool. I've often wondered why people learn to do that thing with those knives (you know, whirl them around)... seems like a good way to lose a finger to me.

Originally posted by SSMOWS6
      i mean, you can always fly wes out there and since he's a tool sometimes, fashion him into a plow for the maro
      R.I.P. '07 Pats
      Still... 18-1 > 1 and done

Comment

i sure woulden't want to meet you in a dark alley!

Comment

Originally posted by Niko97RS
          kinda cool if he was better at it

at first i thought he was just gunna jam a knife into a camaro lol
          Better at it? Did you see him twirling the real knife?

Thats pretty cool and pretty hoosier also :tup:
          Black \'94 Trans Am A4- SLP CAI & Loudmouth<br />Red \'93 Firebird A4- Ram Air under the WS6 hood, !cat, exhaust.

Comment

OMG! I want one. And you guys, that's really not that hard to do. I asked the guy in the shop near my school, and he pulled out like 4 of them, let me pick one, and give it a try. Gave me beginner pointers and all, and I had it down in no time :P. Where'd you get that done? I want one for my key :D
            ~97 3.8L V6 Camaro~
            A few things

Only Member of Team Hooker?!?

Comment

Originally posted by MIDNIGHTANGELS
              Check me out...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iQb5mgmbPsQ

Whacha think?!
              pretty koo, now i want one:drool: ....whered u get it???

Comment

Originally posted by Fireball27
                Hey, thats pretty cool. I've often wondered why people learn to do that thing with those knives (you know, whirl them around)... seems like a good way to lose a finger to me.

if u know what your doing then u wont... u should always have the backend of the knife moving towards your fingers... u couldnt cut a banana with the back ;-)

Comment

gimmie a write up quick! lol or where to get that small one... never seen a small one

Comment

GUYS read the thread I MADE IT!!!!! Lolzz and thatz my hand next time i'll do it right in front of my camaro for ya but i had to custom make that thing for the ignition!! i posted this on another thread and they told me that they found a place that does it ... I WAS PISSED but then they said that they only make em for DOORS and only for a few american cars (not including our camaroz, firebirdz, or vettes). SO I WIN!!! I 'm the only one that made the CAMARO Ignition Butterfly Key... it is a long a tedious process though...
                    if any one wants one it is a "little" costly though to make because of it being the ignition key with the chip... let me kno I can try to make it for you... Contact me >> djdreamboy@juno.com

(and as lond as your not afraid of the blade of the real butterfly knife then your good to go!)

Comment

i have a little keychain butterfly knfie lol maybe ill make my ttop key into one to see how hard it is
                      <a href=\"http://photobucket.com/albums/a371/boyoi/firebird/?sc=1\" target=\"_blank\">My FireBird</a> K&N intake,Gutted cat, glass pack muffler.........Lots more to come...... <br />Getting my exhaust soon :)Rumbler Exhaust w/ Hooker\'s Headers :)

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X