Cleaners for engine bay

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cleaners for engine bay

I was looking at the engine bay after putting in a new alternator and whisper lid and notice that my bay is really dirty! The black plastic around the lid is faded in some spots and really dirty. I was wondering what brand would you guys recommend to clean the black plastic and any other brands you guys recommend for other areas.
    You can see how bad it is in this pic

Also I'm wanting to color the bay better with some wire covers... what color do you guys think would look best. I'm thinking silver. The car is black with chrome accents.
    Welcome future UK stars... Darius Miller, Deandre Liggins, Kevin Galloway, Josh Harrellson

Re: Cleaners for engine bay

I used CD2 engine cleaner, it works great and will make your engine shine like no other! Here is a pic after I used it on mine!

1997 30th Anniversary Camaro.
    SLP CAI, Dynomax, PCM tune, SS Hood, Clear Corners, T-Tops, Sony Xplod

TEAM RED

Comment

where can ya get it?

Man the only bad thing about having a black firebird is that the black in the engine bay just seems to make everything look dull.
      Welcome future UK stars... Darius Miller, Deandre Liggins, Kevin Galloway, Josh Harrellson

Comment

is this what everyone uses or is everyone shy today... surely somebody uses something else or can give a thumbs up to CD2

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• FirebirdGT
          New Site Hosting Issues
          by FirebirdGT
          All - sorry but there seems to be some glitches from moving to a new Host - hopefully they will be fixed soon.

If needed you can email me...
          1 week ago
        • LETZRIDE
          New Owner!
          by LETZRIDE
          I am happy to announce that I have sold the site to Robert (FirebirdGT). Years ago this site went down when TealV6 had it, I bought it, refreshed it,...
          4 weeks ago
        • LETZRIDE
          Tom Henry RS Pt 4: Suspension Mods, Tires, Wheels, Headers and other Cool Stuff
          by LETZRIDE

Building the Tom Henry RS
          Part 4: Suspension Mods, Tires, Wheels, Headers and other Cool Stuff.
          By: Hib Halverson

At the end of Part Three, we changed the valvetrain of the 3.8-liter V6 in the Tom Henry RS. We installed new, Yella Terra "Ultralite" 1.8:1, aluminum roller rocker arms, Katech valve springs and Katech titanium retainers on our 3800 Series II V6.
          Ultralites are nearly 25% lighter than the stock 1.6 rockers and 8% lighter than the SLP aluminum...
          02-07-2020, 11:30 PM

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
        Working...
        X