Dash Mat

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dash Mat

Well, I finally bought a Dash Mat today. My dash has now cracked in about 4 places. I ordered my new black dash mat this morning. When it arrives I will post pics if anyone is interested in seeing what it looks like.

Does anyone have any tips on installing it? Any tricks?

Re: Dash Mat

what year i have a dash pad i can sell u instewd of the carpet haha.. should be easy and stright forward
    <a href=\"http://photobucket.com/albums/a371/boyoi/firebird/?sc=1\" target=\"_blank\">My FireBird</a> K&N intake,Gutted cat, glass pack muffler.........Lots more to come...... <br />Getting my exhaust soon :)Rumbler Exhaust w/ Hooker\'s Headers :)

Comment

I just recently pulled mine off, but make sure there is no Armorall at all where you put the velcro on the dash. Those little velrco strips were a pain. I needed to have them all along the front part of the dash. I like to drive with the windows down, and if that dashmat picks up any wind, it will sit there and flap like a Mo Fo.

Rob
      \"A one that isn\'t cold, is scarcely a one at all\" <a href=\"http://www.homestarrunner.com/sbemail.html\" target=\"_blank\">Strongbad</a>

Comment

I just installed one. It's pretty easy, but it takes time to get it exactly flat, and even then every now and then it'll be a little uneven. But don't be discouraged. It looks far and away better than the nasty cracked up dash.

Where'd you get it from?

Comment

I bought it from the "Dash Mat" company itself. I found them on ebay as well, but the guy had bad feedback.

It should be arriving any day now.

I plan to clean the dash with isopropyl alcohol to remove all of the armor all, etc.

Comment

Originally posted by Oi Bird V8
            what year i have a dash pad i can sell u instewd of the carpet haha.. should be easy and stright forward
            Thanks for the offer, but I already bought it.

Comment

Originally posted by rt1
              I just recently pulled mine off, but make sure there is no Armorall at all where you put the velcro on the dash. Those little velrco strips were a pain. I needed to have them all along the front part of the dash. I like to drive with the windows down, and if that dashmat picks up any wind, it will sit there and flap like a Mo Fo.

Rob
              Good advice, thanks for the tip.

Comment

Please please please get a roll of green astro-turf

Originally posted by SSMOWS6
                i mean, you can always fly wes out there and since he's a tool sometimes, fashion him into a plow for the maro
                R.I.P. '07 Pats
                Still... 18-1 > 1 and done

Comment

Originally posted by Fireball27
                  That's nice. What do you suggest???

Comment

Originally posted by nascar24jd
                    That's nice. What do you suggest???
                    No, sorry i don't do advice... can i intrest you in a sarcastic comment instead? :D

Originally posted by SSMOWS6
                    i mean, you can always fly wes out there and since he's a tool sometimes, fashion him into a plow for the maro
                    R.I.P. '07 Pats
                    Still... 18-1 > 1 and done

Comment

Green? Oh hell no.....get astro turf the same color as the car....I mean, afterall, you dont want it to look tacky.:banana:

Comment

No, sorry i don't do advice... can i intrest you in a sarcastic comment instead? :D
                        :twak:

Comment

Originally posted by LarryMow
                          Green? Oh hell no.....get astro turf the same color as the car....I mean, afterall, you dont want it to look tacky.:banana:
                          :twak:

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X