X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: my bird and viper

Originally posted by Shodown
    You mean A girl in a bikini cuz it only seats one passenger
    Its called a lap. And if it were me they wouldn't have bikinis.

Anyway, no matter how much of a "excellent" driver he may be, all it takes is one "accidental" stab of the throttle in that thing and it'll kill ya. Still.. i'm jealous as ****.

Originally posted by SSMOWS6
    i mean, you can always fly wes out there and since he's a tool sometimes, fashion him into a plow for the maro
    R.I.P. '07 Pats
    Still... 18-1 > 1 and done

Comment

Originally posted by Fireball27
      Its called a lap. And if it were me they wouldn't have bikinis.
      haha

I can't imagine having a Viper..in highschool..I would NEVER park it in the parking lot, I'd get a Viper alarm (no pun intended) and put a cover on it and park in the back if i had to.. That way i'd know if anyone even touched it..then i could come kill them :)
      sigpic
      1996 Chevrolet Camaro
      1995 Buick Park Avenue Ultra
      --Appearance Moderator--

Comment

yah i dont get that either! he keeps the top off. i got two more pics today with my phone, kinda a side view and front, too lazy to upload tho, let me know if anyone wants to see em, then ill upload

Comment

come on we love picks especially with girls/cars in them

Comment

check out autotrader... you can find vipers of that year with less than 40,000 miles for around $30k

his dad probably beat that car into the ground well before the kid made it to the 1st grade.

Comment

Originally posted by BobDoLe
              check out autotrader... you can find vipers of that year with less than 40,000 miles for around $30k

his dad probably beat that car into the ground well before the kid made it to the 1st grade.
              agreed... two of my classmates had a vette or a jaguar... both were sharp but ragged out. The vette was 24k and the jag was 32k. Its still alot considering my first car was purchased by me for 3k, but not too bad.
              Welcome future UK stars... Darius Miller, Deandre Liggins, Kevin Galloway, Josh Harrellson

Comment

my kids are getting a piece of **** first car, no matter how much money id ever have they wont have something that nice.

what year is it anyways?

current car- 95 Trans am- bolt ons, parked and collecting dust. why? because **** it

Follow me!
                http://www.twitch.tv/optimusprymrib
                Or this

Comment

Originally posted by TheGr8Schlotzky
                  I can't imagine having a Viper..in highschool..I would NEVER park it in the parking lot, I'd get a Viper alarm (no pun intended) and put a cover on it and park in the back if i had to.. That way i'd know if anyone even touched it..then i could come kill them :)
                  That's what I was thinking. What's he doing parking it with everyone else? is he looking for door dings from stupid people parked next to him. I park far from everyone else.

jealous? oh hellyeah

http://www.cardomain.com/memberpage/799659

Comment

yah he parks far tho, im just a prick and make sure i get next to him everyday and he gets all mad. lol. but his is a 96, it has 20k miles on it, with a brand new paint job and perfect tune, his with the work done retails for about 65k, but his dad only payed 45k.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X