gettin some shoes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• gettin some shoes

headin out after work in the morning to get some stock chrome 5 stars off a 2000 trans am. I know they are not tt2's or vette wheels but for the price i am gettin them, its awsome. I'll be washing and snappin a few pics later in the evening tomorrow. I'm so pumped, that i can't even sleep. My first time buying wheels to put on a car... i'm 21 and thats kinda sad. I was goin to wait til tomorrow but i can't wait any longer.... :excited:
    Welcome future UK stars... Darius Miller, Deandre Liggins, Kevin Galloway, Josh Harrellson

Re: gettin some shoes

meh, not really, i honestly dont see me buying rims till i'm all done saving (slowly but surely) for engine stuff. I'll be done around the time i'm 22 and by then i'll have a 2010 camaro 'vert. def snap some pics! look forward to seein those bad boys
    2000 3.8L Camaro A4 Pewter Y87<br />K&N Filter, SLP Ram Air kit, Eibach Pro Kit, Flowmaster 80 series, Silverstars, NGK plugs and MSD Super Conductor Wires, Electric Water Pump

Comment

Originally posted by Camaro Dom
      meh, not really, i honestly dont see me buying rims till i'm all done saving (slowly but surely) for engine stuff. I'll be done around the time i'm 22 and by then i'll have a 2010 camaro 'vert. def snap some pics! look forward to seein those bad boys
      i agree... I still have my first car a 1980 malibu and me and dad rebuilt a motor and did the swap... added all sorts of things except appearance. I never drive it because i can't afford to... it gets 9mpg. So for this car i'm going for the appearance with few bolt ons.
      Welcome future UK stars... Darius Miller, Deandre Liggins, Kevin Galloway, Josh Harrellson

Comment

how much you pay for them?

current car- 95 Trans am- bolt ons, parked and collecting dust. why? because **** it

Follow me!
        http://www.twitch.tv/optimusprymrib
        Or this

Comment

Originally posted by Camaro Dom
          meh, not really, i honestly dont see me buying rims till i'm all done saving (slowly but surely) for engine stuff.
          I get ragged on constantly for having stock rims, but I focused on my engine first now the suspension. I'd rather have a faster car than a better looking car.

http://www.cardomain.com/memberpage/799659

Comment

Originally posted by vanbibber
            how much you pay for them?
            250 for wheels & tires... the tires are not in good shape but he's gonna swap my good tires onto the wheels.

Comment

Last year when I bought my factory 16x8 five spokes, I lucked up, I got them for $150 WITH center caps and like new Bridgestones on them. Its not often that you can run across that good of a deal on ebay. I had to make 100 mile drive over to New Orleans to get them, and they had some curb rash, but they were worth it. They look alot better than the twisties that came on my car. www.cardomain.com/ride/2489691

Comment

Originally posted by LarryMow
                Last year when I bought my factory 16x8 five spokes, I lucked up, I got them for $150 WITH center caps and like new Bridgestones on them. Its not often that you can run across that good of a deal on ebay. I had to make 100 mile drive over to New Orleans to get them, and they had some curb rash, but they were worth it. They look alot better than the twisties that came on my car. www.cardomain.com/ride/2489691
                well i got mine and will post a quick pic in a few seconds. They have no damage and are shiny as hell... only drawback is that one has chipping on the inside of the rim. Other then that I'm completely satisfied. I had to drive 80 miles.

Comment

Before:

After:
                  I snapped these as soon as i got home. One of the tires I decided to keep on the rim was leaking air from a nail so I didn't get a chance to go wash it or find a better background... that is all on the agenda for tomorrow.

Comment

what a difference chrome does on a car...looks 100% better.

Comment

i think the stock looks better than those

Comment

looks a hell of a lot better :tup:

current car- 95 Trans am- bolt ons, parked and collecting dust. why? because **** it

Follow me!
                        http://www.twitch.tv/optimusprymrib
                        Or this

Comment

i agree cant have a black car without chrome rims looks way better

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• FirebirdGT
                            New Site Hosting Issues
                            by FirebirdGT
                            All - sorry but there seems to be some glitches from moving to a new Host - hopefully they will be fixed soon.

If needed you can email me...
                            1 week ago
                          • LETZRIDE
                            New Owner!
                            by LETZRIDE
                            I am happy to announce that I have sold the site to Robert (FirebirdGT). Years ago this site went down when TealV6 had it, I bought it, refreshed it,...
                            4 weeks ago
                          • LETZRIDE
                            Tom Henry RS Pt 4: Suspension Mods, Tires, Wheels, Headers and other Cool Stuff
                            by LETZRIDE

Building the Tom Henry RS
                            Part 4: Suspension Mods, Tires, Wheels, Headers and other Cool Stuff.
                            By: Hib Halverson

At the end of Part Three, we changed the valvetrain of the 3.8-liter V6 in the Tom Henry RS. We installed new, Yella Terra "Ultralite" 1.8:1, aluminum roller rocker arms, Katech valve springs and Katech titanium retainers on our 3800 Series II V6.
                            Ultralites are nearly 25% lighter than the stock 1.6 rockers and 8% lighter than the SLP aluminum...
                            02-07-2020, 11:30 PM

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X