Slashed Conv. Top

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Slashed Conv. Top

Some *******s slashed my conv. top and destroyed my dash ripping the radio out of my 94 camaro. God dammit. How much would it be to replace the top and the plastic that goes around the radio. If the pricks would have looked in the glove box they could have got the radio no problem b/c the keys were in there. Thats not what i'm worried about though. Its gallons of water comming trough the top. Any help would be appreciated.

P.s if someone would tell me how i would post pics.

Re: Slashed Conv. Top

Sorry to hear that...

You can buy the radio trim off of ebay fairly cheap.

To post picks open up a free photobucket account online. Post your picks there, then just copy and paste either the photo or the link to this forum.

Comment

It is faster to use www.imageshack.us, then use the link it gives you for forum thumbnail 1.

Comment

tops can be had for around 200-300 plus install
        1997 Camaro LS1 RS
        1994 Camaro - Sold
        1999 Trans am Vert - Sold

A Few Mods....

Comment

Pics:

http://img176.imageshack.us/img176/5352/dashhf8.jpg
          http://img176.imageshack.us/img176/6152/top1ll5.jpg
          http://img156.imageshack.us/img156/3622/top2wk0.jpg
          http://img156.imageshack.us/img156/3072/tapegy1.jpg

I taped it up this afternoon and parked in the parking garage. This really sucks...
          Last edited by Fspalt; 03-10-2007, 05:41 PM.

Comment

wow they really cut up that top. atleast you will get a new one from insurance
            1997 Camaro LS1 RS
            1994 Camaro - Sold
            1999 Trans am Vert - Sold

A Few Mods....

Comment

must have been a very nice radio to do that to the top. I would kill the ****ers if you can catch them.

Comment

Dude, that really sux! If there was ever a ~legal~ time to catch and beat someone to a bloody pulp for doing something like that, I think this should be one of them. This is the reason 'verts cost alot more to insure in most states.
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by carl g. berlin
                  must have been a very nice radio to do that to the top. I would kill the ****ers if you can catch them.
                  It was one of the fold out sony xpolod radios. It had the remote to it. The thing was like $330 a couple of years ago. The model is discontinued now. The top is more what i'm worried about right now.

Comment

damn man, if i ever found out who did that, i would seriously want to kill them.. Sorry to hear about it. My dad got a top installed for around 300, but that wasn't a camaro. Ballpark though maybe. Good luck.
                    sigpic
                    1996 Chevrolet Camaro
                    1995 Buick Park Avenue Ultra
                    --Appearance Moderator--

Comment

i've got the trim bezel its cracked(easily repaired) but ill sell it for 20+ shipping

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• FirebirdGT
                        New Site Hosting Issues
                        by FirebirdGT
                        All - sorry but there seems to be some glitches from moving to a new Host - hopefully they will be fixed soon.

If needed you can email me...
                        1 week ago
                      • LETZRIDE
                        New Owner!
                        by LETZRIDE
                        I am happy to announce that I have sold the site to Robert (FirebirdGT). Years ago this site went down when TealV6 had it, I bought it, refreshed it,...
                        4 weeks ago
                      • LETZRIDE
                        Tom Henry RS Pt 4: Suspension Mods, Tires, Wheels, Headers and other Cool Stuff
                        by LETZRIDE

Building the Tom Henry RS
                        Part 4: Suspension Mods, Tires, Wheels, Headers and other Cool Stuff.
                        By: Hib Halverson

At the end of Part Three, we changed the valvetrain of the 3.8-liter V6 in the Tom Henry RS. We installed new, Yella Terra "Ultralite" 1.8:1, aluminum roller rocker arms, Katech valve springs and Katech titanium retainers on our 3800 Series II V6.
                        Ultralites are nearly 25% lighter than the stock 1.6 rockers and 8% lighter than the SLP aluminum...
                        02-07-2020, 11:30 PM

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X