do you think

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• do you think

how do you guys think silver wheels would look on this car??? i found what seems like a great deal but all i know right now is they are 2004 silver corvette wheels. i dont know what kind they are. they are brand new and 18 in the rear and 17 in the front...

Re: do you think

Holy crap! You actually have a car?!? :eek:

Originally posted by SSMOWS6
    i mean, you can always fly wes out there and since he's a tool sometimes, fashion him into a plow for the maro
    R.I.P. '07 Pats
    Still... 18-1 > 1 and done

Comment

what lol....

Comment

Theres some people on this board that post quite often.. and i haven't the foggest clue what their car even looks like. You for example: I'd know your snake anywhere, but i couldn't pick your car out of a crowd to save my life :o

i mean, you can always fly wes out there and since he's a tool sometimes, fashion him into a plow for the maro
        R.I.P. '07 Pats

Comment

lol i posted like 30 pics threw the time i came to this site lol.. well come on how many white camaros do you see a day.. and how many 13+ft snakes do you see a day... lol.. i understand tho lol...

Comment

yeah i think the wheels would look good... i think chrome would look better but silver would look alot better than the stockers
            Welcome future UK stars... Darius Miller, Deandre Liggins, Kevin Galloway, Josh Harrellson

Comment

ya thats what i want.. but i was just looking around and these are 300 lol band new so i was thinking i might be able to deal until i find some nice chrom ones

Comment

if you wanted to put the time into it, you could polish them.. It'd be a PITA, but it's possible. Then clear coat them and have what looks like chrome and doesn't fade.

Anyway, they are more than likely wagon wheels, which i still like, it would look a million times better than your hubs. If they are C5 wheels, then that is an incredible steal, and you MUST tell me where to get them that cheap RIGHT NOW!! lol
                sigpic
                1996 Chevrolet Camaro
                1995 Buick Park Avenue Ultra
                --Appearance Moderator--

Comment

well the guy told me they are the thin 5 spoke kind so. i figure those are the c5 rims arnt they????

Comment

Originally posted by TheGr8Schlotzky
                    if you wanted to put the time into it, you could polish them.. It'd be a PITA, but it's possible. Then clear coat them and have what looks like chrome and doesn't fade.

Anyway, they are more than likely wagon wheels, which i still like, it would look a million times better than your hubs. If they are C5 wheels, then that is an incredible steal, and you MUST tell me where to get them that cheap RIGHT NOW!! lol
                    What are wagon wheels when they're out shopping at Marks and Spencer's?

R.I.P. '07 Pats

Comment

The wagon wheels were used on the early year(s) of the C5. 2004 wheels would probably not be those.
                      1999 Bright Red A4 3.8L V6 Camaro
                      http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2589653
                      http://www.myspace.com/jhonathanw

Comment

yes they would look good. any year vette wheel 97+ would look better than the hubcaps

Comment

this is them

worth 300 :)

Comment

yes, definitely do it!!!!!!!

Comment

those wheels are sickkk

Comment

Latest Topics