billet grill

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• billet grill

i got a new billet grill for my 96 and i know that it just screws into the front of the black part of the bumper but it doesent lay flush because it hits the fog lights on the edges and keeps it off. i know this is an old subject for most but any help would be greatly appreciated! also should i leave the bow tie red to match the paint or black it out?

Re: billet grill

are you sure its hitting the fogs? mine sticks out to but its just cuz the indention of the black part of our grill, i think theyre suppose to, and i just took my chevy symbol off

Comment

no its like 1/4 to a 1/2 inch off the black part and resting on the fog lights

Comment

sounds like something is screwy. Has the car been in a wreck? The grill shouldn't hit the fog lights. You may be able to push the fog lights back a bit or move the bumper forward, but it shouldn't hit.
        sigpic
        1996 Chevrolet Camaro
        1995 Buick Park Avenue Ultra
        --Appearance Moderator--

Comment

i got it on yesterday it is still resting on the fog lights. it hasent been in a wreck at all. it looks really good. and you guys will be proud of me......i got rid of my 3800 emblems from the buick and bought some sticker ones(vinyl). ill get some pics up here as soon as i wash her. i would kill myself before i let you guys see her like she is right now.:(

Comment

are they stock foglights?
            sigpic
            1996 Chevrolet Camaro
            1995 Buick Park Avenue Ultra
            --Appearance Moderator--

Comment

Originally posted by TheGr8Schlotzky
              are they stock foglights?
              thats what im wondering, or mabye he or someone else flipped them like ive seen only a couple ppl do becauce they think they shouldnt angle the way they do, if anyone gets what im saying

Comment

Dude, post pictures, it will be a lot easier for everyone to tell you how to solve your problem that way.

I sympathize, a couple of months ago my car was in such a wretched state that I would NEVER have posted pics of it.
                -Eric<br />2002 Navy Blue Camaro...Striped and Stalled. 35th Anniversary SS wheels <br />Best ET: 15.384 @ 88.32 on street tires<br />Project Whitney: Goal, 14.0 1/4 by summer 2008.

Comment

I am reviving this thread because I am having the same issue and want to know what the resolution to this was.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X