Rust on wheels trick?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rust on wheels trick?

My girlfriend wheels (chrome) are bubbling up in two places. I'm guessing the rust is coming through... so i searched around online and talked to some people. I was told that aluminum foil (after dipped in water or something) rubbed on the rust will cause it to dissapear

is this true or can anyone voice proof? I remember seeing something like this in science class and i found a few things online saying it works, but never any proof online. If anyone knows that it works then please let me know the steps. Thanks

*No whoring bibber*
    Welcome future UK stars... Darius Miller, Deandre Liggins, Kevin Galloway, Josh Harrellson

Re: Rust on wheels trick?

i would suggest brillo. it worked very well on my rims, when i first got the car there was a lot of brake dust and what looked to be rust up in the corners, but i just went at it with brillo for a while and now theres not a mark on them.

Comment

Originally posted by Scott90
      i would suggest brillo. it worked very well on my rims, when i first got the car there was a lot of brake dust and what looked to be rust up in the corners, but i just went at it with brillo for a while and now theres not a mark on them.
      well this is bubbling up the chrome... you can feel it and its right around the center cap.
      Welcome future UK stars... Darius Miller, Deandre Liggins, Kevin Galloway, Josh Harrellson

Comment

Good advice here
        sigpic

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
        Working...
        X