Which billet grill?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Which billet grill?

Can anybody offer some opinions on which grill i should purchase? Here's a pic of my car for reference:

The rk sport billet grill:

or the mr grille grill:

Not sure which direction to go so any advice is very helpful.

Thanks.
    2002 Red Camaro 3.8L<br />Monsoon stereo with T-Tops

Re: Which billet grill?

I went with the RK Sport type, I don't have a good pic of it on my car, but here's a white one I found, hope it helps

Comment

i like both of them, but if i had a camaro i think i would go with the first option you posted.

Comment

Not sure how much those are but I got mine for $50 off ebay.

Let's flip a coin. Heads I get tail, Tails I get head.

Comment

Your grills both look better than the two i posted...

Comment

Those both are the RKsport style. You can find them on ebay for around 40 bucks shipped.
            1998 M5 3.8 Mystic Teal Camaro<br />Flowmaster exhaust, Pacesetter headers, 3\" cat, 3\" S-pipe, whisper lid, ram air, Spec Stage 1 clutch, Poly Trans mount, Walbro 255LPH. Numerous appearance mods.<br /><br /> <a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2130533\" target=\"_blank\">http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2130533</a>

Comment

I'd say go with the RKsport style, it looks a lot better IMO, the other just seems to be too distracting.

Comment

pic of the RK sport has 7 bars, the two people that chimed in had 9 bars. Little difference. IMO 9 is perfect for the 98+, no more, no less.
                sigpic
                1996 Chevrolet Camaro
                1995 Buick Park Avenue Ultra
                --Appearance Moderator--

Comment

rk sport is what i have, you can either paint behind the grill black, or you can do what i did and get some fill in letters for behind the grill. heres an older pic of my car

Abbott long tubes,homemade true duals,slp ram air,whisper lid,eibach springs,kyb shocks,BMR subframe connectors, BMR LCA reloc brackets,BMR LCAs. T-top/manual converted

Comment

I'm counting 7 lines on the rksport picture and 9 lines on everybody else's that says they have the rk sport grill. Is it just the wrong picture? Or did you guys order yours from places other than the rk sport website?

Comment

when we said the rk sport grill we ment the rksport desigh. im pretty sure we all got ours off of ebay, thats where i got mine

Abbott long tubes,homemade true duals,slp ram air,whisper lid,eibach springs,kyb shocks,BMR subframe connectors, BMR LCA reloc brackets,BMR LCAs. T-top/manual converted

Comment

Originally posted by TheGr8Schlotzky
                        pic of the RK sport has 7 bars, the two people that chimed in had 9 bars. Little difference. IMO 9 is perfect for the 98+, no more, no less.
                        i believe the original picture of the RK Sport grille in the first post is for the 93-97, but i could be wrong, and yes i also got mine off ebay for $40 shipped.

Comment

well, that rk grill picture that i put up said it was for the 98-02 body style but it might just be wrong. I'm liking those from ebay though, anybody remember who you bought them from?

Comment

BTW, are those stripes painted Meaty? And if they're not can you tell me where you got them from?

Comment

no they arent, got them from these guys,
                              http://www.rallystripes.com/
                              10 inch stripes with pin stripes, comes as a big roll and you have to cut and place the stripes yourself, it wasnt too hard

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X