would these rims fit???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: would these rims fit???

one of my friends that has a 3.4 firebird maroon has those exact same lexani's on his car and they look tight as hell. someone should photoshop them on his car...i dont think they would look half bad...ive seen way...way worse than that. At least he's not putting 20" lexanis on it. They look like a good deal too.

Comment

Originally posted by th3shuck
      one of my friends that has a 3.4 firebird maroon has those exact same lexani's on his car and they look tight as hell. someone should photoshop them on his car...i dont think they would look half bad...ive seen way...way worse than that. At least he's not putting 20" lexanis on it. They look like a good deal too.
      Welcome future UK stars... Darius Miller, Deandre Liggins, Kevin Galloway, Josh Harrellson

Comment

Those look like crap! Makes you f-body look like a brothers car

Comment

Originally posted by josh98bird
          im a f@gget
          :eek:

Comment

Go back to school.

Originally posted by SSMOWS6
            i mean, you can always fly wes out there and since he's a tool sometimes, fashion him into a plow for the maro
            R.I.P. '07 Pats
            Still... 18-1 > 1 and done

Comment

:rolleyes: pretty sure he doesnt care what YOU think, its what he likes and i think they look good so lets leave it at that

Comment

:rolleyes: pretty sure he doesnt care what YOU think, its what he likes and i think they look good so lets leave it at that
                Well he changed his mind on them; so that tends to disagree with your statement.

Besides, style is all about what other people think. Nobody would ever dress their cars up, or even themselves for that matter, if it weren't to impress someone or make themselves look cooler. And there is no way that you can sit there and tell me that he needs those big heavy chrome rims for performance :rolleyes:
                Last edited by Fireball27; 03-18-2007, 12:49 AM.

Originally posted by SSMOWS6
                i mean, you can always fly wes out there and since he's a tool sometimes, fashion him into a plow for the maro
                R.I.P. '07 Pats
                Still... 18-1 > 1 and done

Comment

Originally posted by Fireball27
                  Well he changed his mind on them; so that tends to disagree with your statement.

Besides, style is all about what other people think. Nobody would ever dress their cars up, or even themselves for that matter, if it weren't to impress someone or make themselves look cooler. And there is no way that you can sit there and tell me that he needs those big heavy chrome rims for performance :rolleyes:
                  So true. I don't know how anyone can say those wheels would look good on a Fbody
                  -Travis-<br /><br />1999 Hugger Orange Camaro-stock<br /> <a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/ride/763509\" target=\"_blank\">http://www.cardomain.com/ride/763509</a>

Comment

possibly blind from the bling?

current car- 95 Trans am- bolt ons, parked and collecting dust. why? because **** it

Follow me!
                    http://www.twitch.tv/optimusprymrib
                    Or this

Comment

Originally posted by F-Body_SS-Man
                      I think....:eek:

You should ****in be banned for this ****!!!

Comment

You're...you're kidding, right?

Comment

get off the guys nuts and quit taking up for him
                          Welcome future UK stars... Darius Miller, Deandre Liggins, Kevin Galloway, Josh Harrellson

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• 2.8 Bird
                            Good to see the site is back up
                            by 2.8 Bird
                            So there going to be anything new or update to the site since Bill is now the owner?

I know there's still alot of interest in the fbody V6....
                            5 hours ago
                          • FirebirdGT
                            New Site Hosting Issues
                            by FirebirdGT
                            All - sorry but there seems to be some glitches from moving to a new Host - hopefully they will be fixed soon.

If needed you can email me...
                            1 week ago
                          • LETZRIDE
                            New Owner!
                            by LETZRIDE
                            I am happy to announce that I have sold the site to Robert (FirebirdGT). Years ago this site went down when TealV6 had it, I bought it, refreshed it,...
                            4 weeks ago

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X