Which Halo's Should I Get?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Which Halo's Should I Get?

Well, i finally decided i want some halo's. Problem is i don't know which ones. I have two options that i've come up with. They are both bundled with their own matching bumper lights (corners). Input from you guys would be awesome. Here are the two different ones from ebay. One is smoked black and the other is just normal black.

Smoked Black - $246.00

Normal Black - $185.00

Thanks Guys.

EDIT: btw here is a picture of my car so you understand what color we are looking at even though i could easily say silver. haha. but anyway i have some future mod plans but i need this first because my headlights got spray painted (not in picture) and are not in good shape. thanks again.

EDIT(again): Now that i think about it, would it be a better idea to get the chrome halo's with some clear corners?
    Last edited by Selby7390; 03-21-2007, 11:24 PM.

Re: Which Halo's Should I Get?

get the black ones, it would look better, nothing else on your car is "smoked black"

Abbott long tubes,homemade true duals,slp ram air,whisper lid,eibach springs,kyb shocks,BMR subframe connectors, BMR LCA reloc brackets,BMR LCAs. T-top/manual converted

Comment

I see what your saying meatyshells.
      But now that i've looked at a lot of pictures i like the combo of the chrome and clear corners.
      So between the three what do you all think?

- Black Halo's/Black or Clear Corners

- Smoked Black Halo's/Black or Clear Corners

- Chrome Halo's/ Black or Clear Corners

Comment

i agree with meatyshells about the black ones. obviously, they'd stand out more. and i say black halos with black corners. i guess i'm a big fan of black today (not necessarilly racially:D)

Comment

Originally posted by masonvonritchie
          i agree with meatyshells about the black ones. obviously, they'd stand out more. and i say black halos with black corners. i guess i'm a big fan of black today (not necessarilly racially:D)
          you don't think i should get the chome halo's with clear corners then? I was kind of leaning towards the chrome with clear corners. It depends on what theme i'm going for, i was going to eventually get some black racing stipes, so in that case, maybe i should get the black. thanks for the comment though

Comment

with the T-Tops, you already have black as an "accent color." So unless your getting chrome rims soon, i'd go with black. The smoked looks a lot cooler, but i think those would look better on a black car, but they'd look good on yours too i'm sure.

If your gonna get black racing stripes, most definitely get black halos/corners.
            sigpic
            1996 Chevrolet Camaro
            1995 Buick Park Avenue Ultra
            --Appearance Moderator--

Comment

Originally posted by TheGr8Schlotzky
              with the T-Tops, you already have black as an "accent color." So unless your getting chrome rims soon, i'd go with black. The smoked looks a lot cooler, but i think those would look better on a black car, but they'd look good on yours too i'm sure.

If your gonna get black racing stripes, most definitely get black halos/corners.
              I'm eventually going to get some chrome rims, but that's going to be a while i'm afraid. (money) I'm not sure what to do because i really like the combo of the chrome and clear corners on my silver camaro, but then you guys are all saying i should go for black. Like i've said before, i've been looking at some pictures and i really like the chrome and clear. But then again, if i do go black halo's, what corners should i get? black or clear? Also, is there such thing as "corner covers"? just wondered. thanks for your opinion though, i appreciate it.

Comment

I would go with the gray not the black. Black shows dirt etc.
                I have a black car and it will be my LAST black car.
                This product seems to vary in price by about 50% or more depending upon where you find it.
                You wonder if they are all the same or what. Buying anything
                on the internet or ebay is throwing the dice.
                Phil

Comment

Originally posted by PalmHarborBlkv6
                  I would go with the gray not the black. Black shows dirt etc.
                  I have a black car and it will be my LAST black car.
                  This product seems to vary in price by about 50% or more depending upon where you find it.
                  You wonder if they are all the same or what. Buying anything
                  on the internet or ebay is throwing the dice.
                  grey and silver?? wtf no contrast..

Chrome and silver can work, and if that's what you want, by all means go for it. It's your car, our opinions are just opinions, you have the final say in what you want to do to your car.

Though black does show dirt, it is BY FAR the best looking color IMHO. Anyway, black stripes normally aren't high gloss, so they aren't going to show dirt as much anyway, and people that put money into the appearance of their cars obviously care how it looks, and so they are probably going to keep it clean anyway.
                  sigpic
                  1996 Chevrolet Camaro
                  1995 Buick Park Avenue Ultra
                  --Appearance Moderator--

Comment

i think the black halos would look sick on your car.

Comment

thanks for your opinion guys. I understand what your saying now, i'm starting to like the black halos too. When i get black halos, what corners should i get, clear or black?

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• 2.8 Bird
                        Good to see the site is back up
                        by 2.8 Bird
                        So there going to be anything new or update to the site since Bill is now the owner?

I know there's still alot of interest in the fbody V6....
                        1 day ago
                      • FirebirdGT
                        New Site Hosting Issues
                        by FirebirdGT
                        All - sorry but there seems to be some glitches from moving to a new Host - hopefully they will be fixed soon.

If needed you can email me...
                        2 weeks ago

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X