Fender pokin out..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fender pokin out..

the part where the fender meets my non side skirts poke out about 3/4 of an inch.. i try to push in it goes a little bit and doesnt stay, anyone know how to fix this?

Re: Fender pokin out..

post some pics..

-Y87
    Lid,K&N Filter,PaceSetter Headers,Magnaflow Cat 2.5in S-pipe,Flomaster :(,3.42 LSD

Comment

I think there are some threads about this if you search. Most people say it happens from incorrectly jacking up the car and it's not that uncommon.

Comment

happened on mine...now my RS side skirts have a lil gap between the fornt fender and door...it smells

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by woswill
            I was out looking at a red 2001 T/A today, and it had the same problem on the passenger side, EXACTLY what you've pictured. I looked under the fender there was a lip with two bolts in it that was slightly bent inward. I cannot figure it out though. If the fender was slightly bent inwards, why is it sticking OUT?
            sigpic

Comment

Its really annoying..when I'm in class at school on the top floor, i look out the window and you can see that poking out..

Also.. i need that crap to go back in if i plan on getting some sideskirts (im assuming the skirts just go on top of it?)

Comment

Looks like someone jacked the car on the wrong spot
                Check out my cardomain site!<br /><a href=\"http://members.cardomain.com/99pewterv6\" target=\"_blank\">My Car</a>

Comment

http://forum.camarov6.com/showthread.php?t=63705

There you go. My Camaro had the same problem and what i did was took a 2x4 and put it there it was bent and took a hammer to it

Comment

my car has that problem too. I didn't notice it when I bought it. I never really looked into it because it doesn't stick out as much

Comment

Originally posted by bbplayer133
                      http://forum.camarov6.com/showthread.php?t=63705

There you go. My Camaro had the same problem and what i did was took a 2x4 and put it there it was bent and took a hammer to it
                      :tup: works like a charm
                      Welcome future UK stars... Darius Miller, Deandre Liggins, Kevin Galloway, Josh Harrellson

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• 2.8 Bird
                        Good to see the site is back up
                        by 2.8 Bird
                        So there going to be anything new or update to the site since Bill is now the owner?

I know there's still alot of interest in the fbody V6....
                        2 days ago
                      • FirebirdGT
                        New Site Hosting Issues
                        by FirebirdGT
                        All - sorry but there seems to be some glitches from moving to a new Host - hopefully they will be fixed soon.

If needed you can email me...
                        2 weeks ago

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X