Camaro Photo Shoot

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Camaro Photo Shoot

Took some pictures Friday after washing the car. Hope you guys enjoy.

Last edited by Disruptore4; 03-25-2007, 04:28 PM.

Re: Camaro Photo Shoot

only 1?

edit: nevermind. Guess I was just too quick on the reply.
    Car looks good btw
    Last edited by huggercamaro99; 03-25-2007, 04:30 PM.
    -Travis-<br /><br />1999 Hugger Orange Camaro-stock<br /> <a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/ride/763509\" target=\"_blank\">http://www.cardomain.com/ride/763509</a>

Comment

Comment

I think I'm gonna use this one as my desktop on my computer now, I love it. I have big plans this summer for the car when I'll actually have a little money to spend on it. As of right now, it's a bone stock '99 besides a Whisper Lid, K&N air filter, and the cooler air from underneath free mod. This website is great, makes me hold my head a little higher for being different and driving an L36. :burn:

Sorry for the long load time, hope it was worth it. Leave comments if you want, they'll be appreciated!:tup:
        Last edited by Disruptore4; 03-25-2007, 04:40 PM.

Comment

its lookin good...NBM has always been a fav of mine

87 Firebird RIP
          96 Camaro RS RIP
          94 Patriot Red 1LE Z28 - Sold
          02 WS6 TA - Sold

Comment

They're all from the same angle

I like the one with your car infront of the brick building.

Originally posted by SSMOWS6
            i mean, you can always fly wes out there and since he's a tool sometimes, fashion him into a plow for the maro
            R.I.P. '07 Pats
            Still... 18-1 > 1 and done

Comment

yeaa nbm....about time we have another one on here

Comment

looks pretty clean you need some rims and some clear corners though

Comment

I'd give anything for a set of 17" SS wheels... After that, Eibach Pro-Kit and Bilsteins, then do full exhaust. Eventually, I'd like to have this car not be my DD so I could work on it and it would be my weekend cruiser, but that point will probably be more like in 2 years when the car is a little older:(

I'm not a fan of clear corners at all. On the NBM, I think the ambers are a good contrast for the paint color. I'd also give anything to get that front license plate bracket off. Three rivets are saying it's not happening without ruining the grille. Thanks for the feedback. :tup:

Comment

Originally posted by Disruptore4
                    I'd give anything for a set of 17" SS wheels... After that, Eibach Pro-Kit and Bilsteins, then do full exhaust. Eventually, I'd like to have this car not be my DD so I could work on it and it would be my weekend cruiser, but that point will probably be more like in 2 years when the car is a little older:(

I'm not a fan of clear corners at all. On the NBM, I think the ambers are a good contrast for the paint color. I'd also give anything to get that front license plate bracket off. Three rivets are saying it's not happening without ruining the grille. Thanks for the feedback. :tup:
                    I got my bracket off without ruining the grill? One way is to take the grill off completely and get at the rivets from the back (Just rip the grill off, you'll feel like your breaking it, but it wont). Or just take some pliers to the rivets and keep messing around with them till they break off.

Car looks good, mirror image from when I first got my car.
                    2000 v6 a4 Camaro

Comment

car looks great! good luck with it.
                      2002 SOM Camaro- Sold
                      2006 S60- Sold
                      2000 Cherokee- The desert whip

Comment

Looks great man I know you cant do anything about it I just cant stand the front plate

Comment

Looks amazing, but you need to clean up those headlights! Or get some halos or something. I personally love clear corners on nbm, but if you don't, it's your call. I would tint it and clean up those headlights, maybe cut your antenna too, or get a shorty.

Good luck, it looks great!
                          sigpic
                          1996 Chevrolet Camaro
                          1995 Buick Park Avenue Ultra
                          --Appearance Moderator--

Comment

Looks good, keep it up.

1998 White Camaro 3800, A4, MagnaFlow Cat-Back, Zexel & 3.42's, Jet Chip Stage 2, Whisper Lid, and Ram Air.

Comment

yea i ripped that plastic grille off with a pair of pliers. Looks a lot better without it. It had holes in it from where the license plate (that I took off) mounted. Anyway, your car looks really clean. SS wheels would look awesome on it with an Eibach pro-kit.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X