Ooooooo Shiiiiney!!!!!!!!! (go away dial uppers) - FirebirdV6.com/CamaroV6.com Message Board

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ooooooo Shiiiiney!!!!!!!!! (go away dial uppers)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Ooooooo Shiiiiney!!!!!!!!! (go away dial uppers)

Looks a lot better, nice upgrade :tup:
    sigpic
    1996 Chevrolet Camaro
    1995 Buick Park Avenue Ultra
    --Appearance Moderator--

Comment

mother alum. polish. some chrome lugs, and am i seeing things in this pic it looks like you have altez. tail lights

WAWA-A-HOLIC

Comment

Originally posted by kristen
        mother alum. polish. some chrome lugs, and am i seeing things in this pic it looks like you have altez. tail lights

Originally posted by RadRacer
        Blacked Out Tails (car came with Chrome Altezzas) (Will be switching to black inlays soon):

Yes I have Altezzas, and they don't match my car at all. I didn't have the covers on for that pic cuz one blew off the other day going down the interstate :(. That's ok though, I just finished Nightshading them today :D

I took some NeverDull to them the other day, and OMG. I like the shine (would put smiley here, but I've reached my limit). Looking for some chrome lug caps now
        ~97 3.8L V6 Camaro~
        A few things

Only Member of Team Hooker?!?

Comment

My favorite color is chrome.:banana: Stockers or not. Chrome is always better.

Comment

looks better and chrome does llook a lot better polished but does still look stock

Comment

Well, went and got them balanced the other day to find out 3 of the rims are bent :( . I personally don't care and think they still ride smoothly, but my mom's complaining about it. So, it's either find some other chrome ones right now, swap, then sell these, or give these back to my uncle and see if he'll give me the rear out of the TA instead. I'm hoping for the rear, then later I'll get some nicer wheels (Chrome 17" Iroc-Z's Hopefully. Did a photoshop and OMG my car looked dead sexy with them)
              ~97 3.8L V6 Camaro~
              A few things

Only Member of Team Hooker?!?

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• 2.8 Bird
                Good to see the site is back up
                by 2.8 Bird
                So there going to be anything new or update to the site since Bill is now the owner?

I know there's still alot of interest in the fbody V6....
                3 days ago
              • FirebirdGT
                New Site Hosting Issues
                by FirebirdGT
                All - sorry but there seems to be some glitches from moving to a new Host - hopefully they will be fixed soon.

If needed you can email me...
                2 weeks ago

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
              Working...
              X