Billet Grill

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Billet Grill

I've got a few spare bucks and was wondering if you guys think I should get a Billet grill for my car. 97 Red Camaro with chrome 5-spokes from a Z-28, completely blacked out, and has black rear inlays, black nose emblem cover, and black 3800 stickers. I think it would go well with the rims, but I dunno if it would take away from the stripes I'm hoping to get or my body kit (Vizage Body Kit). If I do get one, which one would look the best? I want a bolt over one, so I can keep the stock grill, but there's one with 5 bars, 6 bars, 8 bars, and them mesh. I personally don't like the mesh ones. Any comments/Suggestions? This is the one I think would look best>>
    http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Chevy...QQcmdZViewItem

Also, will these lug nut covers work with our stock center caps? >>
    http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/NEW-C...QQcmdZViewItem
    ~97 3.8L V6 Camaro~
    A few things

Only Member of Team Hooker?!?

Re: Billet Grill

I like your post count...1,111.

I think if you do get a billet grill, get the 6 or 8 bar ones. If you don't like it, you can trade with me, i have a 5 bar, and after seeing the more dense ones, i think i like those better. No mesh though. If you have chrome exhaust tips, i say go for it!
    sigpic
    1996 Chevrolet Camaro
    1995 Buick Park Avenue Ultra
    --Appearance Moderator--

Comment

Re: Billet Grill

I think my tips are chrome, if not they may be polished aluminum. I haven't really worried about cleaning them up though, so.....Plus, with the way they're layed-out you don't really get to see any of the chrome on them. I'll see if I can find a 6/8 bar for fairly cheap. Only ones I've found require you to remove the stock grill, and I don't want to do that. I want it there, and then I'm going to put a reflective overlay on my BowTie so when you shine a light a my grill, you'll see my bowtie shining through from the back
      ~97 3.8L V6 Camaro~
      A few things

Only Member of Team Hooker?!?

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
      Working...
      X