one last time

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• one last time

sence most of my last pictures came out bad, i went bad out today. i also grabbed some exhuast clearance pics quick. ( pacesetter headers and Y pipe, 3" highflow cat, TSP rumbler cat-back )

1998 bright red camaro ,M5 ,Y87 ,stock<br /><br />Originally posted by Rune:<br />If it smells like a turd and looks like a turd, chances are its probably not a candy bar.

Re: one last time

1998 bright red camaro ,M5 ,Y87 ,stock<br /><br />Originally posted by Rune:<br />If it smells like a turd and looks like a turd, chances are its probably not a candy bar.

Comment

Comment

edit: the brick is there so you can compare the clearance btw.
        Last edited by loser; 03-29-2007, 01:37 PM.

Comment

yay for whoring out your car!!

Still looks good, still like the front end. Still say the same thing for the back...maybe an SS spoiler with the supports painted black? never seen it but it might look good.
          sigpic
          1996 Chevrolet Camaro
          1995 Buick Park Avenue Ultra
          --Appearance Moderator--

Comment

Originally posted by TheGr8Schlotzky
            yay for whoring out your car!!

Still looks good, still like the front end. Still say the same thing for the back...maybe an SS spoiler with the supports painted black? never seen it but it might look good.
            people keep complaining and im bored anyway.

id love to go SS spolier, its the only ss part id ever put on, but yea i do want one. later down the road, that would be after rims definatly.

Comment

I love the SS spoiler... :drool:
              It's on my list right after wheels too..:)
              sigpic
              1996 Chevrolet Camaro
              1995 Buick Park Avenue Ultra
              --Appearance Moderator--

Comment

I give it 2-3more years and your car is gonna be macked out....looks good now, start slow with no money and it'll look bad *** in a little while ;) keep up the good work....I'm guessing your finally old enough to drive?

"Money can't buy me happiness, but I'm happiest when I can buy what I want"
                05' CTS-V
                00' Camaro - SOLD :(

Comment

Originally posted by nikon
                  I give it 2-3more years and your car is gonna be macked out....looks good now, start slow with no money and it'll look bad *** in a little while ;) keep up the good work....I'm guessing your finally old enough to drive?
                  yep, ill be 17 in august. i got the car when i was 14, you have no idea how nice it is to finally be able to drive.

thanks for the coments. it means alot coming from you, your car is beatiful.

Comment

Awesome Pat! Now drive down to FL.
                    1995 Patriot Red T-Topped Z28 A4<br /><br />Mystery rebuild in progress.<br /><br />Soon to have 383 ways to beat KBreezy and Shane. :D

Comment

nice! looks like you have more clearance than me... we have the EXACT same exhaust setup though, lol.
                      2002 SOM Camaro- Sold
                      2006 S60- Sold
                      2000 Cherokee- The desert whip

Comment

What type of rims are you thinking of getting?
                        -Travis-<br /><br />1999 Hugger Orange Camaro-stock<br /> <a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/ride/763509\" target=\"_blank\">http://www.cardomain.com/ride/763509</a>

Comment

Originally posted by huggercamaro99
                          What type of rims are you thinking of getting?
                          17" black zr1's with the polished lip.

thanks for the comments everyone.

Comment

Originally posted by loser
                            yep, ill be 17 in august. i got the car when i was 14, you have no idea how nice it is to finally be able to drive.

thanks for the coments. it means alot coming from you, your car is beatiful.
                            I also bought my car when i was not able to drive yet.
                            its soooo awsome now that i got my licence!:banana: gay parents made me wait 6 months after i was 16:(
                            oh yea nice car!

-Y87
                            Lid,K&N Filter,PaceSetter Headers,Magnaflow Cat 2.5in S-pipe,Flomaster :(,3.42 LSD

Comment

Originally posted by Sean_99_3.8
                              I also bought my car when i was not able to drive yet.
                              its soooo awsome now that i got my licence!:banana: gay parents made me wait 6 months after i was 16:(
                              oh yea nice car!
                              i had to wait 6 months after i turned 16 to drive ALONE, but thats the law here in PA. thanks for the comment.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• 2.8 Bird
                                Good to see the site is back up
                                by 2.8 Bird
                                So there going to be anything new or update to the site since Bill is now the owner?

I know there's still alot of interest in the fbody V6....
                                3 days ago
                              • FirebirdGT
                                New Site Hosting Issues
                                by FirebirdGT
                                All - sorry but there seems to be some glitches from moving to a new Host - hopefully they will be fixed soon.

If needed you can email me...
                                2 weeks ago

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X