fiberglass ss hood scoop

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• fiberglass ss hood scoop

Okay I have this fiberglass ss hood scoop and I have been having it for a while now Im just wondering have anyone here had one of these put on your original hoods and had it molded to look good.

I know people are gonna say buy the ss hood and be done with it but I just wanna know is it possible for it to work.

My reason for asking this because if it will not work I will throw it away or sell it and just put some black stripes on my red camaro and be done with it

here is a link to one like I have http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Camar...88856899QQrdZ1
    Last edited by eric v6; 04-01-2007, 10:27 AM.

Re: fiberglass ss hood scoop

i can almost gaurantee that will not look good and you wont like it. try and sell it and get something else.
    Dave:
    00 Supercharged Camaro - RIP
    97 Turbo Camaro - Sold

Comment

thats what Im saying if it wont look good then Im gonna buy black stripes I just thought maybe some people did it because on the ls1tech website there are a lot of camaros with ss hoods but they look different and this is what I thought some of them did.

I m just gonna throw it away and take the loss and get black stripes for my red camaro thanks for the input though

Comment

you got any pics of your car? what kind of stripes are you gunna put on it?
        Dave:
        00 Supercharged Camaro - RIP
        97 Turbo Camaro - Sold

Comment

Originally posted by eric v6
          thats what Im saying if it wont look good then Im gonna buy black stripes I just thought maybe some people did it because on the ls1tech website there are a lot of camaros with ss hoods but they look different and this is what I thought some of them did.

I m just gonna throw it away and take the loss and get black stripes for my red camaro thanks for the input though

Don't throw it away....give it to me :D
          ~97 3.8L V6 Camaro~
          A few things

Only Member of Team Hooker?!?

Comment

no I don't have any pictures of my car I am trying to get it perfected to my liking before I post pictures. Here is the details of my car its a 98 red camaro with black halo headlight black and chrome signal lights. I redid my whole interior from grey to red and black and chrome.

My taillight are tinted black I have the black rear inserts but haven't installed them yet I also have chrome 17 inch brand new rims and tires.

My theme I am going for is red black and chrome. I was gonna get the ss hood scoop installed and have it painted black but that idea is gone so Im gonna go with these black stripes http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/CAMAR...00263474QQrdZ1

Let me know what you think

Comment

Originally posted by RadRacer
              Don't throw it away....give it to me :D
              What are you gonna do with it seriously

Comment

you could sale it on the rice market for a couple grand
                Welcome future UK stars... Darius Miller, Deandre Liggins, Kevin Galloway, Josh Harrellson

Comment

Originally posted by josh98bird
                  you could sale it on the rice market for a couple grand

thats funny

Comment

I'll figure out something for it. It's not going on my car if that's what your thinking :P I've got friends that're in the fiberglassing business, so I could have it changed up abit, or use it to make a mold and sell more on eBay :P
                    ~97 3.8L V6 Camaro~
                    A few things

Only Member of Team Hooker?!?

Comment

that's awesome. straight from riceboypage.com

Comment

Err... I bet with enough time, you will make it look good. I'll give it a try... If you are just going to throw it away, I will pay for shipping and put it on my car.
                        Red 1998 Camaro<br />Mods so far=<br />K&N

Comment

40 dollars and its yours brand new never installed

Comment

I just noticed you are from houston also I wanna get these stripes instead of the hood scoop get these stripes for me and you can have the scoop here is the link but I want my stripes in black thats only 37 dollars so what you say to that offer

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/CAMAR...00263474QQrdZ1

Comment

if your going to buy stripes, make sure you get the 10inch ones, you will be much happier trust me. The ones in that picture are 10 inch
                              or just go to www.rallystripes.com
                              its the same thing

Abbott long tubes,homemade true duals,slp ram air,whisper lid,eibach springs,kyb shocks,BMR subframe connectors, BMR LCA reloc brackets,BMR LCAs. T-top/manual converted

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X