took some pics of the camaro and my bud's rsx - FirebirdV6.com/CamaroV6.com Message Board

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

took some pics of the camaro and my bud's rsx

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: took some pics of the camaro and my bud's rsx

i have a guy who drives a Rsx-s and parks beside me @ school..friday i asked him how much horsepower his stickers added(his car is bone stock) and he got pretty mad.

Comment

you said your wheel set-up it staggered...what size tires you running on each?
      1994 Camaro 3.4 L V6 <br />2.5\" Flowmaster 80 Series American Thunder Exhaust<br />SLP Cold Air Intake<br />Sony Head Unit<br />Pioneer Midranges<br />2 10\" Sony XPlod 1100 W Subs<br />Power Acoustiks 980 W Amp<br /> <a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/id/heartbeat_of_94\" target=\"_blank\">http://www.cardomain.com/id/heartbeat_of_94</a>

Comment

Originally posted by Heartbeat_of_94
        you said your wheel set-up it staggered...what size tires you running on each?
        they are front: 245/45/17 and rear: 275/40/18

Comment

Wheels deff make the car. Get some better tips and it will make the back look as good as the front. I like the stripes where did u get them and how much?

Comment

Originally posted by whiteThunder
            Wheels deff make the car. Get some better tips and it will make the back look as good as the front. I like the stripes where did u get them and how much?
            i wish i could tell you, but i have no idea.. they came with the car when i bought it.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• 2.8 Bird
              Good to see the site is back up
              by 2.8 Bird
              So there going to be anything new or update to the site since Bill is now the owner?

I know there's still alot of interest in the fbody V6....
              3 days ago
            • FirebirdGT
              New Site Hosting Issues
              by FirebirdGT
              All - sorry but there seems to be some glitches from moving to a new Host - hopefully they will be fixed soon.

If needed you can email me...
              2 weeks ago

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
            Working...
            X