one of the 1st for this mod, maybe, +New Pics of My Car!!! - FirebirdV6.com/CamaroV6.com Message Board

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

one of the 1st for this mod, maybe, +New Pics of My Car!!!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• one of the 1st for this mod, maybe, +New Pics of My Car!!!

After a loooong time, i've finally gotten some new pics of my baby.
    I also bought new fenders for the car, which I haven't seen on here. I only bought them because I hit a deer a while back, and it only damaged my driver side fender...so I thought these would be cool. Let me know what you all think!

Pics of my car...
    http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2216133/2

New fenders
    http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...B:EOIBSA:MT:11
    #1:1999 pewter metallic y87 rs A4 camaro.check out the pics on the link below<br />#2:Bright red 1979 Pontiac Trans Am. Brand new 400 cubic inch Pontiac Motor. All work done by me, except the engine work.<br /> <a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2216133\" target=\"_blank\">http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2216133</a>

Re: one of the 1st for this mod, maybe, +New Pics of My Car!!!

eh, not my style, but they could end up looking good

Comment

It would only be cool if you routed the exhaust through them.

Originally posted by SSMOWS6
      i mean, you can always fly wes out there and since he's a tool sometimes, fashion him into a plow for the maro
      R.I.P. '07 Pats
      Still... 18-1 > 1 and done

Comment

Originally posted by Fireball27
        It would only be cool if you routed the exhaust through them.
        hahah that would be awesome!

Not a fan of the altezzas or wheels, but other than that, it's a nice looking car, and props either way, it doesn't look like every other car on the road :tup:
        sigpic
        1996 Chevrolet Camaro
        1995 Buick Park Avenue Ultra
        --Appearance Moderator--

Comment

i dont know about that... ^

96 V6 A4 Camaro and 99 Z28 A4 Camaro
          Visit My F-Body Page

Comment

hideous....but, it goes with your rims.....:rolleyes:

"Money can't buy me happiness, but I'm happiest when I can buy what I want"
            05' CTS-V
            00' Camaro - SOLD :(

Comment

Originally posted by nikon
              hideous....but, it goes with your rims.....:rolleyes:
              ^^^hahahahaha^^^

Fenders should look cool imo...

Not my style, but some different rims would help it out, looks nice regardless
              1999 Camaro Z/28
              1973 Firebird Formula

Comment

GOD!!! Why do u people hate my rims??? They look nice on the car, at least in person. I get TONS of compliments on my car in person...But I don't care what u all think anyway!! haha, My car is unique...Other mods I'd like to do is an ss hood...and front grill inserts in the pewter color...I have neon lights underneath it, they change from 7 different colors...Ill post pics of them soon. I also have z28 tips but i dunno if I want them to be put on, I currently have magnaflow exhaust...but I also think the fenders would look nice because they kind of resemble the old school camaros...hmm.
                #1:1999 pewter metallic y87 rs A4 camaro.check out the pics on the link below<br />#2:Bright red 1979 Pontiac Trans Am. Brand new 400 cubic inch Pontiac Motor. All work done by me, except the engine work.<br /> <a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2216133\" target=\"_blank\">http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2216133</a>

Comment

If it were mine, I would go back to your niteshaded stock tail lights.

I think the reason most people don't like your rims is because they are "blingy" Most people on here including myself don't like anything above 5-point rims on F-bodies. when it comes down to it, it's your car, and noones opinion can change yours. You like it, that's what counts!
                  sigpic
                  1996 Chevrolet Camaro
                  1995 Buick Park Avenue Ultra
                  --Appearance Moderator--

Comment

Well, the rims were on the car when I bought it. And at first, I didn't like them. But they grew on me, and now I wish I had the same rims in 18's or somthing. They look a lot better when they are clean, all that classy chrome...I also wouldn't mind getting Zr1's on it, in chrome of course... As for the niteshaded ones, I still have them, but if you look closely in the pics, they each have little "dents" in them...I think it is because I used to have black taillight covers on it, and I think it heated the lights up and they warped...
                    Last edited by unvmyrs; 04-03-2007, 12:29 AM.

Comment

rice..... bash me if u want....

Comment

also not a fan. just isn't american
                        WAWA-A-HOLIC

Comment

the wheels would look fine if they were bigger. Just remember that when you put exterior parts like hood, spoiler, body kit, fender flares.... etc it start to get clustered
                          Welcome future UK stars... Darius Miller, Deandre Liggins, Kevin Galloway, Josh Harrellson

Comment

new wheels and dont put on those fenders you bought is a good start. love the color though ;)
                            Dave:
                            00 Supercharged Camaro - RIP
                            97 Turbo Camaro - Sold

Comment

Originally posted by dmw319
                              new wheels and dont put on those fenders you bought is a good start. love the color though ;)
                              ..x2..

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X