one of the 1st for this mod, maybe, +New Pics of My Car!!! - FirebirdV6.com/CamaroV6.com Message Board

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

one of the 1st for this mod, maybe, +New Pics of My Car!!!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: one of the 1st for this mod, maybe, +New Pics of My Car!!!

Originally posted by unvmyrs
    GOD!!! Why do u people hate my rims??? They look nice on the car, at least in person. I get TONS of compliments on my car in person...But I don't care what u all think anyway!! haha, My car is unique...Other mods I'd like to do is an ss hood...and front grill inserts in the pewter color...I have neon lights underneath it, they change from 7 different colors...Ill post pics of them soon. I also have z28 tips but i dunno if I want them to be put on, I currently have magnaflow exhaust...but I also think the fenders would look nice because they kind of resemble the old school camaros...hmm.

lol, thats like saying my penis looks bigger...IN PERSON!! Really it does....

"Money can't buy me happiness, but I'm happiest when I can buy what I want"
    05' CTS-V
    00' Camaro - SOLD :(

Comment

Now that I know what Catfish signifies, I dig your car.
      Silver is a great Camaro color.
      Wheels are kinda marginal, but not worth $$$ to replace solely for style, and the silver pnt helps dim them...
      Nice car.

Comment

Originally posted by nikon
        lol, thats like saying my penis looks bigger...IN PERSON!! Really it does....
        Your penis doesn't look bigger in person... just your hands look smaller.

Lounge Moderator

Comment

wheels are gay, tail lights are gay, fenders are gay
          2000 3.8 A4 Pewter Camaro

Comment

Originally posted by BLLDOGG
            lets be rude...

Seriously if you want side vents then buy a firebird :)
            Welcome future UK stars... Darius Miller, Deandre Liggins, Kevin Galloway, Josh Harrellson

Comment

i love engine bay shots with completely obviously stock engines with like a decal or something in there

Comment

Originally posted by Bonemaro
                Your penis doesn't look bigger in person... just your hands look smaller.

"Money can't buy me happiness, but I'm happiest when I can buy what I want"
                05' CTS-V
                00' Camaro - SOLD :(

Comment

Originally posted by BLLDOGG
                  Dang man.....atleast he comes out and doesn't hide his homosexuality like some of us do :D

Anyways, back on topic here. IMO, they don't look too bad. Like others said, it's just not American looking, yet not exactly rice either. I mean, the 'Birds come with vents on them, so should we call them factory rice?!? All in all, I'd really like to see them on a nice car and in person to decide on whether I like em or not.
                  ~97 3.8L V6 Camaro~
                  A few things

Only Member of Team Hooker?!?

Comment

Originally posted by unvmyrs

You really bought something from them? With a 88.9% rating? Did you read the feedback?

Looks like they're from Mexico!
                    Robert - owner www.FirebirdV6.com "Mid-life crisis? I'm way beyond that!"

1996 Black Firebird GTxxxRam Air V6 w/ M5xxxwww.FirebirdGT.com

Raven

Comment

Well execuse me blldog, sorry I can't be as cool as u and your fake looking "ss". How original anyway...But for real guys, I think ima back out of this...I haven't paid for them yet...so maybe I just won't! LoL but I need a fender for the driver side. it has 2 cracks in it...Anyone parting out a car with a good fender? and if it JUST SO HAPPENS to be pewter that would be delicious.
                      #1:1999 pewter metallic y87 rs A4 camaro.check out the pics on the link below<br />#2:Bright red 1979 Pontiac Trans Am. Brand new 400 cubic inch Pontiac Motor. All work done by me, except the engine work.<br /> <a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2216133\" target=\"_blank\">http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2216133</a>

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• 2.8 Bird
                        Good to see the site is back up
                        by 2.8 Bird
                        So there going to be anything new or update to the site since Bill is now the owner?

I know there's still alot of interest in the fbody V6....
                        3 hours ago
                      • FirebirdGT
                        New Site Hosting Issues
                        by FirebirdGT
                        All - sorry but there seems to be some glitches from moving to a new Host - hopefully they will be fixed soon.

If needed you can email me...
                        1 week ago
                      • LETZRIDE
                        New Owner!
                        by LETZRIDE
                        I am happy to announce that I have sold the site to Robert (FirebirdGT). Years ago this site went down when TealV6 had it, I bought it, refreshed it,...
                        4 weeks ago

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X