Eibach Pro-Kit + Bilstein HD on my white camaro vert - FirebirdV6.com/CamaroV6.com Message Board

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Eibach Pro-Kit + Bilstein HD on my white camaro vert

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Eibach Pro-Kit + Bilstein HD on my white camaro vert

BEFORE:

AFTER:

got rid of that wheel gap.
    at first i thought the rear was too low, but then i realized that the opening on the front fenders are simply cut higher than those in the rear (follow the line along the side of the body).
    i think i have about an inch of clearance from the ground to the flange of my 3in catback. passenger side cat is also pretty low. looks like about an inch of travel in the rear before i hit the tip of the bumpstops too. car handles awesome. would it have been worth it to spend a few hundred more on revalved bilsteins or adjustable konis? ...i'm not quite convinced, but i'll throw down the extra cash for them when it is eventually time to replace the bilsteins.
    Last edited by BobDoLe; 04-05-2007, 03:56 PM.

Re: Eibach Pro-Kit + Bilstein HD on my white camaro vert

Did you remember to put that rubber thingy on the rear springs before putting them on

mehh maybe verts just normally sit like that
    Last edited by airattack111; 04-05-2007, 04:07 PM.

Camaro V6 - 14.3 @ 96mph
    Camaro SS - cam/boltons/m6/tune
    http://www.crfhq.com

Comment

I'ma have to see this in person... see who's car is lower :naughty:

Originally posted by SSMOWS6
      i mean, you can always fly wes out there and since he's a tool sometimes, fashion him into a plow for the maro
      R.I.P. '07 Pats
      Still... 18-1 > 1 and done

Comment

your car looks low for a pro kit. i've seen another ls1 vert SS w/ springs and it has the same stance. looks much better now. :tup:
        94 Firebird - Red A4<br /> <a href=\"http://members.cardomain.com/predatorbird\" target=\"_blank\">http://members.cardomain.com/predatorbird</a>

Comment

Hmmm how do i actually know thats your car and not just a practical joke?

Originally posted by SSMOWS6
          i mean, you can always fly wes out there and since he's a tool sometimes, fashion him into a plow for the maro
          R.I.P. '07 Pats
          Still... 18-1 > 1 and done

Comment

i think it will look if you get spacers for your rear wheels
            1997 Camaro LS1 RS
            1994 Camaro - Sold
            1999 Trans am Vert - Sold

A Few Mods....

Comment

no practical joke. april fools is a one day thing.
              today i removed the bumpstop spacers to free up some more travel. with the pro-kit, it looks like i have about %50 additional suspension travel in the rear without the spacers. i also picked up some bmr tubular LCAs and threw those in since i had the rear wheels off. the extra travel is perfect and the rear feels more solid ...especially on tight corners.

i'm guessing they left the rear isolators in, but i'm not 100% sure.
              everything was done at synergy motorsports (synergymotorsports.net).
              they had quite a few corvettes there. 2007 Z06 with the LS7 getting new heads. on the lifts were two corvettes with dual STS turbos (dual rear mounted turbos). i just got a pic of one of them..

and one guy brought in his 98 LS1 corvette with ...dual STS turbos. he also had afr heads, a cam, fast90 intake, stall.. he's running 8psi and says he gets 32mpg. i saw him dyno 540+ rwhp. the thing sounded f**king awesome.

i like how his intercooler pretty much feeds right into the throttle body (notice where the filter would normally be)

you can see my car up on the lift in the background
              Last edited by BobDoLe; 04-06-2007, 12:46 AM.

Comment

:omg: man i bet that vette is putting out some numbers!!:drool:

Comment

Originally posted by Tom Rs
                  spacers?

today i picked up the bmr LCAs. the guy i got em from also had a 99 SS and had tried pro-kit springs. he eventually went to sportlines, but now he has a drag setup.

he recommended putting the stock SS springs back in the rear and removing the isolators. he suggested that it would have a nice rake.
                  i'm thinking of just keeping it this way because i like the way it handles now.
                  Last edited by BobDoLe; 04-06-2007, 01:00 AM.

Comment

looks good man
                    <a href=\"http://photobucket.com/albums/a371/boyoi/firebird/?sc=1\" target=\"_blank\">My FireBird</a> K&N intake,Gutted cat, glass pack muffler.........Lots more to come...... <br />Getting my exhaust soon :)Rumbler Exhaust w/ Hooker\'s Headers :)

Comment

Originally posted by Tom Rs

I have 1/2" spacers on the rear, but installed 2.5" long ARP wheel studs.

http://www.stealthperf.com/cgi-bin/s...html?catid=121

http://store.summitracing.com/partde...5&autoview=sku

Robert - owner www.FirebirdV6.com/CamaroV6.com

"Mid-life crisis? I'm way beyond that!"

1996 Black Firebird GTxxxRam Air V6 w/ M5xxxwww.FirebirdGT.com

Raven

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X