New guy!! Yellow birds???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New guy!! Yellow birds???

hey everyone new here im a senior in hs. and Ive been looking around and there is some awsome info on your site. I just recently got a 1993 firebird sometime mid this next week I will be going to get it. It was a repo and I bought it from the towing company. And the car is sitting at my dads shop about 30 miles away. I have look at it abit and the body is in really nice shape. All i know is that the fuel pump is bad and it might have some trans issues so well see what happens with it. Also I have a 1983 trans am that i am working on in my hs auto shop class. That I have rebuilt the engine in and is about to be running again soon so i figured what the heck Ill get anouther project car. Also I love the 4th gen f-body cars and have always wanted one and know I have a 3rd and 4th gen F-body

Well Sorry for the long post but does anyone have any pics of 93-97 yellow birds thanks alot!!
    Last edited by Jammer; 04-08-2007, 10:39 PM.

Re: New guy!! Yellow birds???

:wavey: Welcome!
    -Travis-<br /><br />1999 Hugger Orange Camaro-stock<br /> <a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/ride/763509\" target=\"_blank\">http://www.cardomain.com/ride/763509</a>

Comment

welcome to the board, its definately one of the better forums for us f-body owners, i own a 4th gen myself (97 firebird) but mine is black, post some pics of yours when ya can.

Comment

Hello and welcome. You will find everything you need for Firebirds here, if you can't find it look in the Modification Encyclopedia.....if its not there, just ask. I always find someone who knows the answers to all my questions.

1998 White Firebird with Ram Air hood

Comment

welcome... any pics and plans?
          Welcome future UK stars... Darius Miller, Deandre Liggins, Kevin Galloway, Josh Harrellson

Comment

Thanks guys yeah I have a few plans I just barly looked at the car LOL It is a 3.4 as all of you know and it already has a k&n intake on it the car is an automatic with I belive 127k miles on it. Its yellow with just the stock wheels and i know two of the tires are trash so I need to get two tires for it so I can bring it back on the car dolly.
            Well as far as plans go it will be as little a possible for know cause im putting money into my first project car a 83 trans am I completely rebuilt the engine and is pretty close to all back to geather and then comes the body work, then paint witch I have to have all that done by the end of the school year.
            SOOOO plans for the firebird is to get it running (fuel pump) Then figure out whats up with the trans if anything??? Then if its running and driving good the plans would be to put a 50 shot of nitrous to the 3.4 if its in good shape then go with looks Like WS6 wheels and tires and maybe a ram air hood and DARK tint prob like 5% and after that who knows!!!!!!!! I am really up for anything as long as I have the extra money cause I also have 97 ranger (daily driver) to drive if the car is torn apart to work on so well see what happens Gotta love them F-BODY cars!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thanks guys great site and will keep you updated as I get the car and what I do to it!!!!

Comment

Sounds like you have lots of great plans for your car! Good luck and welcome. I'm pretty new here myself and i've already learned a few good things... haha, to think of it, i have an abs inop light and a brake light on, and now im having problems with my oil pressure....

Anyway, hopefully these guys don't tell YOU to go out and take pictures in something other than granny-clothes! haha, jk and i'm sure u'll enjoy your stay!

Comment

get pics, i dont think i've ever seen a yellow firebird. Sounds pretty sweet.
                Check out my cardomain site!<br /><a href=\"http://members.cardomain.com/99pewterv6\" target=\"_blank\">My Car</a>

Comment

Welcome :wavey:
                  sigpic
                  1996 Chevrolet Camaro
                  1995 Buick Park Avenue Ultra
                  --Appearance Moderator--

Comment

Yellow? :poke:

Originally posted by SSMOWS6
                    i mean, you can always fly wes out there and since he's a tool sometimes, fashion him into a plow for the maro
                    R.I.P. '07 Pats
                    Still... 18-1 > 1 and done

Comment

ive seen maybe 2 or 3 93 birds that are yellow. pretty sure its the rarest color made.

current car- 95 Trans am- bolt ons, parked and collecting dust. why? because **** it

Follow me!
                      http://www.twitch.tv/optimusprymrib
                      Or this

Comment

Welcome!

1997 30th Anniversary Camaro.
                        SLP CAI, Dynomax, PCM tune, SS Hood, Clear Corners, T-Tops, Sony Xplod

TEAM RED

Comment

yellow sucks.
                          2002 Firebird<br />2003 Yamaha YZF 600R

Comment

Welcome! I think yellow looks great
                            Opinions are like *******s,everyone has one:D
                            Originally posted by redbird00
                            yellow sucks.
                            Last edited by johns00c; 04-09-2007, 11:45 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by vanbibber
                              ive seen maybe 2 or 3 93 birds that are yellow. pretty sure its the rarest color made.
                              ive only ever seen one, not sure if it was factory though.

good luck on the project, your'll learn alot here in no time.
                              1998 bright red camaro ,M5 ,Y87 ,stock<br /><br />Originally posted by Rune:<br />If it smells like a turd and looks like a turd, chances are its probably not a candy bar.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X