Quick Night Shade question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Quick Night Shade question

i went to every auto parts store around me and at the last one i decided to ask a guy who worked there if they had any and he said that no one can sell it in illinois anymore because they passed some law in january that we cant have it and theres suppose to be some new laws on window tint as well so i told my girlfriend that sucks and ill just go home and order it online:rolleyes: she just laughed and said they just passed a new law and your going to break it already:) oh well cops around here arent that picky anyway i had it like that on my old turn signals in september sooo

Comment

can i paint over the reverse lights too? or is that not a good idea?

Comment

Originally posted by Scott90
        can i paint over the reverse lights too? or is that not a good idea?
        It's up to you. I did :D Others who have the pre 97 tails have left them untinted and it looks pretty good.
        ~97 3.8L V6 Camaro~
        A few things

Only Member of Team Hooker?!?

Comment

^ ya i think im going too bcuz if im gonna go for a stealth look, i mine as well make it fully stealth, its gonna look pretty nice, black car, black out lights... limo tint all around, ill be sure to get pics.

Comment

my firebird i left the reverse lights unpainted (looked good) but couldnt get it to look right so i took it all off with some xylene and put my blackout covers back on, looks better imo...plus its way more glossy.

Comment

check the for sale section, I have a few BRAND NEW cans of Nite-shade for sale ;)
              http://www.bowtiev6.com/

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
              Working...
              X