Hatch problem help!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hatch problem help!!!

ok my car has excesive wheel hop and im asuming it is the contributing to my hatch working its way back. if you look across the back of my car at the rear the end of the hatch sticks out about an inch and looks horrible. a friend came over last weekend and we fixed it but juat after driving around a week the hatch has worked its way back again!! it took us forever to get the alignment right but still not perfect. has anyone else had this problem if so please help its driving me nuts i can hear it rub on the body when i drive. ill post pictures when its not raining out. thanks

Re: Hatch problem help!!!

I gotta see this!
    sigpic

Comment

ok got some pctures the driver side isnt as bad as the passenger side but you get the idea i also threw in some pics of what its doing to the paint where its rubbing

i have more but the file size is too large and i am illiterate on how to shrink the file
      Attached Files

Comment

Has your car ever been in any type of accident? Sounds like something on the body is out of alignment.
        sigpic

Comment

check the hinges to see if there tight.
          Check out my cardomain site!<br /><a href=\"http://members.cardomain.com/99pewterv6\" target=\"_blank\">My Car</a>

Comment

no it has never been in any type of acident as far as i know of and this movement of the hatch is just a recent development like over the past month or so. is there any other way of tightening the hatch other than where the hinge attaches to the glass? maybe on the body side but the only way i saw to get to it would be to remove the headliner ect.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
            Working...
            X