silvania silverstar????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• silvania silverstar????

Has anyone tried the new Sylvania Silverstar Utra bulbs i saw them at autozone last week and i wanted to know if they are any good and if the light they let out is a bright white/blue or mainly white like the old ones?

Re: silvania silverstar????

I have tried them on my 96 Camaro with a headlight conversion, and I love them! I now use silverstars on all of my cars.

They give off a very white light, probably described as "Daylight". Stock bulbs give off a more "yellow" color. I tried the blue lights one time before and they suck!
    sigpic

Comment

people high beam me all the time thinkin i have mine on...they r just that bright

87 Firebird RIP
      96 Camaro RS RIP
      94 Patriot Red 1LE Z28 - Sold
      02 WS6 TA - Sold

Comment

Originally posted by SilverRS96
        people high beam me all the time thinkin i have mine on...they r just that bright
        i had the same problem when i had mine in...
        2000 v6 a4 Camaro

Comment

Unfortunately, I have the to buy the whole headlight and not just the bulb, but I have the silverstars on my fog lights and they are pretty bright, i can go without turning on my headlights at nights sometimes. I have sylvanias for all my lights in the car and they work great and the illumination is excellent.
          <a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/id/1995birdman\" target=\"_blank\">http://www.cardomain.com/id/1995birdman</a>

Comment

Only heard nothing but good thing about these bulbs ........ someone post some pics .......... if mine(8000K) gets burned out, i'll deff. try them

:)
            09 Nissan 370Z MB M6 Sports Package
            sigpic

www.the370z.com

Comment

Originally posted by kala
              Only heard nothing but good thing about these bulbs ........ someone post some pics .......... if mine(8000K) gets burned out, i'll deff. try them

:)
              I posted pics of mine once but i cant seem to find them now... and i dont have them on my computer anymore either. One of mine burned out though, so i have stocks back in for now... I'll be upgrading all my lights to silverstars again in the summer.
              2000 v6 a4 Camaro

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
              Working...
              X