Early Aero wiper Arms on 98 and Later Car??? - FirebirdV6.com/CamaroV6.com Message Board

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Early Aero wiper Arms on 98 and Later Car???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Early Aero wiper Arms on 98 and Later Car???

Hi,
    Do the early aero style wiper arms from a 95 Firebird fit on the later cars without any problems with the cowling or hitting the hood etc. I like the earlier ones and would like to change if its just a simple job.

Thanks

Vic

Re: Early Aero wiper Arms on 98 and Later Car???

ill be honest i have no idea

Comment

Originally posted by MIKE1stcamv6
      ill be honest i have no idea
      Thank you for being honest.

lol I would think that they should fit alright. Maybe just compare them to newer wiper arms and see if everything looks the same.
      2000 v6 a4 Camaro

Comment

well i know you can take the newer wipers and put them on the older say 95s so i don't see why not the other way around
        95 camaro 3.4auto, 3:23 gears, K&n intake, jet stage 1 chip, clear corners, flowmaster 80series, carsound cat,

Comment

Not without the wiper arms rubbing on the cowling. The angle in which the arm mounts to the shaft is slightly different. I immediately removed them and put my stockers back on.
          Jason McCallister, Founder & Webmaster<br /><a href=\"http://www.wtfba.org\" target=\"_blank\">West Tennessee F-Body Association, Inc.</a><br /><br />2000 Camaro - <a href=\"http://www.wtfba.org/site/view_member.php?ID=68\" target=\"_blank\">Details</a>

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• 2.8 Bird
            Good to see the site is back up
            by 2.8 Bird
            So there going to be anything new or update to the site since Bill is now the owner?

I know there's still alot of interest in the fbody V6....
            3 days ago
          • FirebirdGT
            New Site Hosting Issues
            by FirebirdGT
            All - sorry but there seems to be some glitches from moving to a new Host - hopefully they will be fixed soon.

If needed you can email me...
            2 weeks ago

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
          Working...
          X