new picturess.. 1st time seeing for many - FirebirdV6.com/CamaroV6.com Message Board

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

new picturess.. 1st time seeing for many

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: new picturess.. 1st time seeing for many

Originally posted by huggercamaro99
    I guess I'll be the first to say I think the wheels look too big. What size are they? 19's maybe? I think if you lowered it, it might look better. The rear looks really high off the ground.

yea i do plan on lowering it and yea they are 19 in the back....and yea the tail lights... not my cup of tea but to the they are still better than stock... i have to say i am prone to having my car targeted by police around here in galveston... i had the tail lights covered with vht nightshade but i have this in a yellow paper sayint that my state well the part of state of texas im in didnt like them very much :twak:

and the quote with the tips... well there are none yet.. im sry i hate it too :cry: i didnt have the funds to get some when i got the muffler and pipes but i will soon :cool:

thanks for the good the bad and the inbetween ... :cool:

Comment

That's the first time I've seen altezza's and didn't absolutely hate them. Very nice all put together, Looks great!
      sigpic
      1996 Chevrolet Camaro
      1995 Buick Park Avenue Ultra
      --Appearance Moderator--

Comment

I like your car, and I like the altezzas. The only ones that look horrible are the chrome ones. it would look nice with a silver hockey stripe or somthing, give it somthing to match up with your rims...and put some piaa bulbs in your corner light housing and get rid of that fried-egg look. nice car though.
        #1:1999 pewter metallic y87 rs A4 camaro.check out the pics on the link below<br />#2:Bright red 1979 Pontiac Trans Am. Brand new 400 cubic inch Pontiac Motor. All work done by me, except the engine work.<br /> <a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2216133\" target=\"_blank\">http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2216133</a>

Comment

nice pix but ur scanner/camera sux! get a new one!

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• 2.8 Bird
            Good to see the site is back up
            by 2.8 Bird
            So there going to be anything new or update to the site since Bill is now the owner?

I know there's still alot of interest in the fbody V6....
            3 days ago
          • FirebirdGT
            New Site Hosting Issues
            by FirebirdGT
            All - sorry but there seems to be some glitches from moving to a new Host - hopefully they will be fixed soon.

If needed you can email me...
            2 weeks ago

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
          Working...
          X