Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Pics of my car

Originally posted by kala
    Very possible it's the rotor. Also, I was told by a local brake shop that if your steering wheel shakes, it's your front rotors. And if your seat (body shakes) it's your rear rotors. BTW, nice car. How come you don't have the euro taillights? I would love to convert my car to a Japaneses (or European) style. I love the weird taillights, front amber turns on fender, rear bumper light, all. :tup: for showing your appreciation to gm by buying Chevrolet in France.
    :)
    Why would you ever do that to your car... euro tail lights need to stay off these cars....

As for finding US style rear-view mirrors, you can probably get them off someone that is parting out their car. Just keep looking in the "for sale" section, you'll come across one eventually. Car looks great by the way. Keep up the good work :D
    Last edited by 99BlackW68; 10-03-2007, 03:58 PM.

1999 Firebird Y87/W68

Comment

Originally posted by 99BlackW68
      Why would you ever do that to your car... euro tail lights need to stay off these cars....
      Umm I don't think you understood what I was trying to say. I hate those ricer euro lights just as much as everyone else. In Japan (or Europe) the OEM camaro taillights are different. I saw those unique taillight on the camaros and they looked great. I was talking about those. I couldn't find pic on google. Someone can post some pics for you, if you're curious.

09 Nissan 370Z MB M6 Sports Package
      sigpic

www.the370z.com

Comment

Originally posted by kala
        Umm I don't think you understood what I was trying to say. I hate those ricer euro lights just as much as everyone else. In Japan (or Europe) the OEM camaro taillights are different. I saw those unique taillight on the camaros and they looked great. I was talking about those. I couldn't find pic on google. Someone can post some pics for you, if you're curious.

Your referring to the ones that look like candy corn right? lol
        2000 v6 a4 Camaro

Comment

Originally posted by StrtRacer98
          If you notice, the fender blinkers and the reflectors on the rear bumper come on the car, like european standard.
          yes i know. I want them.
          sigpic
          1996 Chevrolet Camaro
          1995 Buick Park Avenue Ultra
          --Appearance Moderator--

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
          Working...
          X