• Show
Clear All

Re: bout damn time *pics*

^---something to think about, looks pretty good from the photochop

Comment

Originally posted by 02camaro3800
      halos are a must sir and yeah im thinking duel black halos
      Halos are a good concept. but the design does not fit the hood of the car. i think stock head lights look the best when they are clean.

Comment

yeah i had silver fill ins for the rear but had to be taken off for paint, they are on my list sir :)

Comment

or whistler mod.
          sigpic
          1996 Chevrolet Camaro
          1995 Buick Park Avenue Ultra
          --Appearance Moderator--

Comment

i concur.

Comment

keep the stock headlights..they look great they way there. Doing to many mods to a car can ruin itself. Striping and fillings i think are the only two things you need for that car, the clear corners would be the max.

Comment

Originally posted by TheGr8Schlotzky
                or whistler mod.

That would be my vote.
                2001 Arctic White Firebird With Black Drop Top<br /><br />3:42 Gears<br />Zexel LSD<br />BMR upper A-Arms<br />Trans Am exhaust with 3\" I-pipe and cutout<br />Modified intake<br />Mecham Hood<br />Trans Go shift kit<br />Making rear control arms and panhard

Comment

i agree with the two many mods can kill the look post, buttt i think its alright if its done tastefully, i think the car is going to look excellend with the cleart corners, black halos, ss stripes and silver fill ins, its not too many mods throughout the whole car imo

Comment

Originally posted by 02camaro3800
                    i agree with the two many mods can kill the look post, buttt i think its alright if its done tastefully, i think the car is going to look excellend with the cleart corners, black halos, ss stripes and silver fill ins, its not too many mods throughout the whole car imo
                    I agree, I think the SS stripes are really gonna pull everything together

Comment

I prefer the manta over the SS stripes but to each his own.
                      2001 Arctic White Firebird With Black Drop Top<br /><br />3:42 Gears<br />Zexel LSD<br />BMR upper A-Arms<br />Trans Am exhaust with 3\" I-pipe and cutout<br />Modified intake<br />Mecham Hood<br />Trans Go shift kit<br />Making rear control arms and panhard

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X