Dash trim kits

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dash trim kits

I was looking on ebay at some dash trim kits for a 97 camaro and theres like 2 different sets you can get BUT it looks like the pieces from neither one would fit all the spots that they say. Anyone with a trim kit maybe help me out here??? I ll find the links to the pics. Heres one set http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...7098711&rd=1,1
    and heres the other set http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...6624453&rd=1,1
    Let me know what u guys think

Re: Dash trim kits

You want the one for 97+ cars. It should fit OK, idk, don't think anyone on here has bought one. In 96- they had a different interior and changed the design in 97, so if it says 93-97, then they're wrong and it won't work. Let me know how it looks, been thinking of getting one, but not too sure if it'll look ricey or not. Definitely get pics if you get one.
    ~97 3.8L V6 Camaro~
    A few things

Only Member of Team Hooker?!?

Comment

Yeah, let me know too. I was thinking about getting one but wanted to see how it looked on our cars.

Comment

i've only seen it on a car on ebay once and it looked horrible. It was a wood grain kit though..so i don't know someone would pick taht kit for a camaro anyway. Post pics if you do it.
        sigpic
        1996 Chevrolet Camaro
        1995 Buick Park Avenue Ultra
        --Appearance Moderator--

Comment

Yea.. those trim kits are a bit tacky imo

Originally posted by SSMOWS6
          i mean, you can always fly wes out there and since he's a tool sometimes, fashion him into a plow for the maro
          R.I.P. '07 Pats
          Still... 18-1 > 1 and done

Comment

I was looking at carbon fiber inserts but still a lil iffy whether all the pieces would fit or not

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
            Working...
            X