Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Painted Interior

http://s188.photobucket.com/albums/z...bird98_photos/

what do you think? do you think i would be overdoing it if i painted the door handle bezel and the door lock trim?

(ps. whats wrong with my oil pressure gauge?)

Re: Painted Interior

I don't like the speakers being painted
    -Travis-<br /><br />1999 Hugger Orange Camaro-stock<br /> <a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/ride/763509\" target=\"_blank\">http://www.cardomain.com/ride/763509</a>

Comment

Oil pressure gauge looks like it is caught on the bezel.. this happens to me with my fuel gaue every now and than... just hit around it and it should pop free..

Comment

Is U from the hood? How about those wheels with the spinners?
        U could put some red lights under the car too and while U at it,
        get a fuzzy inside mirror and some fussy dice to be hang'in from
        the mirror. Top it off with leopard skin seatcovers.
        It would be the bomb.....and reduce your resale value about $3000 dollars too.....get U a crack pipe mounted on the
        steerwheel with velcro.
        Phil

Comment

Originally posted by PalmHarborBlkv6
          Is U from the hood? How about those wheels with the spinners?
          U could put some red lights under the car too and while U at it,
          get a fuzzy inside mirror and some fussy dice to be hang'in from
          the mirror. Top it off with leopard skin seatcovers.
          It would be the bomb.....and reduce your resale value about $3000 dollars too.....get U a crack pipe mounted on the
          steerwheel with velcro.

why dont you stop ripping on peoples stuff and say something nice for a chance, or at least put it nicely that you dont agree with the mod.

and to firebirddude, how did you paint the speaker covers for the front. did you take them off or just tape around it. if you took them off, how did you do it. i want to check something but dont want to break them off
          Last edited by cantrip; 06-04-2007, 09:36 PM.

Comment

i took off the grilles to paint. if you have ever taken any of the other speaker grilles off its the same thing. if not, then you just get something flat and put it under the grille and push up. i tore an old rag in half and put it over the screwdriver so i wouldnt scratch the plastic. then once its pushed up just stick your fingers under the grille and push out. its pretty simple.

Comment

Originally posted by firebirddude98
              i took off the grilles to paint. if you have ever taken any of the other speaker grilles off its the same thing. if not, then you just get something flat and put it under the grille and push up. i tore an old rag in half and put it over the screwdriver so i wouldnt scratch the plastic. then once its pushed up just stick your fingers under the grille and push out. its pretty simple.

thanks, i really needed to know that. i got some speakers installed but i dont think they installed my tweeters, because they didnt give me the stock ones back.....b@stards probably stole them :-/

Comment

no offense to you, but that in my opinion looks horrible.
                Dave:
                00 Supercharged Camaro - RIP
                97 Turbo Camaro - Sold

Comment

my friend has a black firebird...he painted his speaker covers and i think its looks stewpit

on the other hand mineare painted...but i had a red interior to start with

Comment

if there was more red, it may look better. not a fan of the color interiors. but, if you like it thats all that should matter.

Comment

Originally posted by iZZZ!
                      if there was more red, it may look better.
                      x2. there just isn't enough red on or in the car for that to really flow well. its just distracting and out of place. and the pontiac symbol along with with the ash tray lid need some work...they still look kinda rough.
                      1994 Camaro 3.4 L V6 <br />2.5\" Flowmaster 80 Series American Thunder Exhaust<br />SLP Cold Air Intake<br />Sony Head Unit<br />Pioneer Midranges<br />2 10\" Sony XPlod 1100 W Subs<br />Power Acoustiks 980 W Amp<br /> <a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/id/heartbeat_of_94\" target=\"_blank\">http://www.cardomain.com/id/heartbeat_of_94</a>

Comment

not worth it in my opinion.

Comment

i agree with heart beat its all over the place it could be good but its not yet

Comment

Hmmm. I have to say honestly I don't like the speaker covers painted red on a black car. I painted my speaker covers red on my old red car and it looked really good.
                            Black \'94 Trans Am A4- SLP CAI & Loudmouth<br />Red \'93 Firebird A4- Ram Air under the WS6 hood, !cat, exhaust.

Comment

looks good to be, i like it

Abbott long tubes,homemade true duals,slp ram air,whisper lid,eibach springs,kyb shocks,BMR subframe connectors, BMR LCA reloc brackets,BMR LCAs. T-top/manual converted

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X