Painted Interior

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Painted Interior

Like was said before, it needs more red to look good. Just looks out of place and random right now.

Comment

I've always thought it's hard to pull off the brighter colors for interior like red and such. You've got to have the right amount and not to much, so it's difficult.

As for those who always say negative stuff, you'll get those people no matter what you do. So don't worry about it. I've had them many times with what I've done to the car. I have had the interior painted silver and it is now all glossy black, and even had the blue neons under the car also. Some like it, some don't, just depends how much that matters to you I guess :)
      1998 Firebird w/ LS1 & A Few Mods<br /><br />Pictures--&gt;<a href=\"http://www.fad2blk.smugmug.com\" target=\"_blank\">www.fad2blk.smugmug.com</a>

Comment

Good Idea but i think the red is to bright of a color for the inside of our cars. I went wiht GM Ultra silver metalic. Check out my cardomian in my sig for pics.
        01\'Y87 Firebird:Gt1 cam,Vig.3000 stall
        AR stage 3 heads/intakes to be installed
        www.cardomain.com/id/firehawknwv
        www.vaperz.com
        PEWTER MAFIA/ Kristen's "PEWTER MAFIA KING"

Comment

ive done all my speakers,dash trim,radio bezel,door lock trim green...looks good to me since theres alot of it instead of being in some places instead of more places...i say paint more peices

Comment

heres the interior in my Z.

Comment

Originally posted by 1994camaroV6

what did you use to paint that, and does it last long? or just scratch off easily. i want a black interior but dont feel like buying a whole new interior, that would be a good easy alternative.

Comment

it was dupli-color spray paint for your vehicle...It wasn't hard at all to do...best advice is if your gonna do this take the dash apart and prep it the right way. cause if theres anykind of cleanr like armor all in it the paint will just bubble up and look bad...use somthing like putting paint thinner on a rag and wiping of the pieces then drying them with a cloth....spray even coats. Mines held up really good.. ive actually tried scrating it off to see if its durable and so far its held up awewsom.

Comment

Originally posted by 1994camaroV6

That actually looks pretty decent for such a bright color..but what's up with the speaker grill?
                  sigpic
                  1996 Chevrolet Camaro
                  1995 Buick Park Avenue Ultra
                  --Appearance Moderator--

Comment

hand cuffs from the rearview?

Comment

Originally posted by blackRS
                      hand cuffs from the rearview?
                      Easy Access from the back seat :D

Comment

lol the hadcuffs.. man that just a goin around here with everyone i hang out with...the speaker grill? speaker blew out and im waintin to get a new one put it..lol u can see strait thru it to the inside of the door since theres not a speaker there.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X