L.e.D headlight accents

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• L.e.D headlight accents

What you think of the LED accents i put them in the vent holds no drilling. I have ones in the side ones too but i dont have pics of it yet. compleatly reversable , fits minty. i like led's if you scope my cardomain you'll see. http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2657378
    im thinkin of putting some in the stock foggers, take the whole bulb out, change it to like 5 leds, i bet it might be brighter
    Attached Files
    Last edited by mazzon; 06-05-2007, 01:22 AM.

Re: L.e.D headlight accents

whats the point of this? when you turn on your headlights your not gonna see that anyways... and during the day you wouldnt either... sounds like you had a good idea, but its just kinda pointless..
    2000 v6 a4 Camaro

Comment

cool for show i guess. As for the foglight idea, i've been thinking of doing this too, but i think you're gonna need more than 5. I was thinking 20 or more each, and they are going to need to be pretty bright. i was thinking of some 135,000 mcd ones..tell me how it goes if you end up doing the foglight idea.
      sigpic
      1996 Chevrolet Camaro
      1995 Buick Park Avenue Ultra
      --Appearance Moderator--

Comment

It looks like too much of a hastle to do the fog lights, i might just get some cheap ebay tinted replacement bulbs, but i thought i read somewhere that any more than the 27watts would melt the housing anyone run across this problem?

Comment

just get some halos it looks better

Abbott long tubes,homemade true duals,slp ram air,whisper lid,eibach springs,kyb shocks,BMR subframe connectors, BMR LCA reloc brackets,BMR LCAs. T-top/manual converted

Comment

i think you just wasted your time...
            Dave:
            00 Supercharged Camaro - RIP
            97 Turbo Camaro - Sold

Comment

Originally posted by dmw319
              i think you just wasted your time...
              i don't think working on my car is a waste of time.
              halo's are ballin but i dont feel like spending the money on em, thats why i went with the led's they all that probly cost like $7 and it gave me somthin to do.

Comment

Originally posted by mazzon
                i don't think working on my car is a waste of time.
                halo's are ballin but i dont feel like spending the money on em, thats why i went with the led's they all that probly cost like $7 and it gave me somthin to do.
                i know what you mean, but i would rearange the lights so they show a little more or something, the lights are just missing something. I bet if you rerouted them throught the grill or something, it would look sweet

Abbott long tubes,homemade true duals,slp ram air,whisper lid,eibach springs,kyb shocks,BMR subframe connectors, BMR LCA reloc brackets,BMR LCAs. T-top/manual converted

Comment

props on the time spent and if you like it cool, but i think its very pointless and hondaish
                  2001 Camaro 3.8 A4
                  1991 3000GT VR4
                  2001 Mitsubishi Eclipse GS

Comment

Originally posted by vr4gasm
                    props on the time spent and if you like it cool, but i think its very pointless and hondaish
                    +1...
                    Dave:
                    00 Supercharged Camaro - RIP
                    97 Turbo Camaro - Sold

Comment

+2

I bought twin halos off Egay that had 5 LEDs on the outer edges of the chrome nacell, and they are simple beautiful. get comments all the time.
                      my catfish is silver, and you can see them at all times except in bright sunlite.
                      twin halos fit the lines of the twin haunches that run down the fenders and hood to the lites, also.
                      mine were $255 shipped. got the clear fr running lites too...

Last edited by mloaks; 06-06-2007, 10:34 AM.

Comment

You've got a good idea man, just keep tinkering with it and I bet it will come out nice. I have a friend who has something similar on his VW Jetta GLI.

1998 M5 3.8 Mystic Teal Camaro<br />Flowmaster exhaust, Pacesetter headers, 3\" cat, 3\" S-pipe, whisper lid, ram air, Spec Stage 1 clutch, Poly Trans mount, Walbro 255LPH. Numerous appearance mods.<br /><br /> <a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2130533\" target=\"_blank\">http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2130533</a>

Comment

^---is that bulbs or LED's on that jetta?

Comment

It's LEDs. You just gotta get nice bright ones.
                            1998 M5 3.8 Mystic Teal Camaro<br />Flowmaster exhaust, Pacesetter headers, 3\" cat, 3\" S-pipe, whisper lid, ram air, Spec Stage 1 clutch, Poly Trans mount, Walbro 255LPH. Numerous appearance mods.<br /><br /> <a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2130533\" target=\"_blank\">http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2130533</a>

Comment

looks really good...

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• 2.8 Bird
                                Good to see the site is back up
                                by 2.8 Bird
                                So there going to be anything new or update to the site since Bill is now the owner?

I know there's still alot of interest in the fbody V6....
                                4 hours ago
                              • FirebirdGT
                                New Site Hosting Issues
                                by FirebirdGT
                                All - sorry but there seems to be some glitches from moving to a new Host - hopefully they will be fixed soon.

If needed you can email me...
                                1 week ago
                              • LETZRIDE
                                New Owner!
                                by LETZRIDE
                                I am happy to announce that I have sold the site to Robert (FirebirdGT). Years ago this site went down when TealV6 had it, I bought it, refreshed it,...
                                4 weeks ago

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X