L.e.D headlight accents

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: L.e.D headlight accents

i really wish blue wasn't an illegal color to have on cars. I would have blue LEDs for sure..just such a cool color, nothing quite like it.. oh well..:(
    sigpic
    1996 Chevrolet Camaro
    1995 Buick Park Avenue Ultra
    --Appearance Moderator--

Comment

Originally posted by TheGr8Schlotzky
      i really wish blue wasn't an illegal color to have on cars. I would have blue LEDs for sure..just such a cool color, nothing quite like it.. oh well..:(
      Agreed; great way to get pulled over. I'm amazed at all the stoners around here with blue LEDs in front, incl those windshield washer LEDs...
      I use blue inside the car, tho.
      Next i hope to put LEDs in the tail marker and rr side marker 194s, anything that doesnt flash since I have heard that LEDs can cause yr flashers to go hyper.

Comment

go with an H.I.D ... L.E.D works great ... you can get them at advancedautoparts for like 7$ a pack (3) im using only one on each light .... angle them right get a better glow ... ;)

Comment

^^^I did the same thing a couple years ago....looked cool when you were parked at night...seeing as though they don't really drain the batter..I used all red....I took a slightly more ghetto approach though...I just kinda shoved the led in there with the wires attached to them and forced the bulb back in...looked ok..I kinda outgrew that stuff though.

"Money can't buy me happiness, but I'm happiest when I can buy what I want"
          05' CTS-V
          00' Camaro - SOLD :(

Comment

so when people do this they leave them on while the car is just in the parking lot? how long do people usually leave them on?

Comment

Originally posted by cantrip
              so when people do this they leave them on while the car is just in the parking lot? how long do people usually leave them on?

I've left mine on all night before...it'd take 6 months to kill your battery.

"Money can't buy me happiness, but I'm happiest when I can buy what I want"
              05' CTS-V
              00' Camaro - SOLD :(

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
              Working...
              X