Tips on installing clear corners?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tips on installing clear corners?

Ok i have a 1994 pontiac firebird and would like some tips and tricks on easier installation for clear corners. I have seen install guides for older model cars but not for cars 1993-1997. Not sure if its any different but would still like some tips and info on install. I have seen people say that its really hard and some takes acouple hours, so i dont have that much spare time today before work once i get my clears, so any advantage that i no of will greatly help me out. Thanks

Noah

Re: Tips on installing clear corners?

remove the front bumper, the screws are on the back side. pretty straight forward from there

Comment

Originally posted by blackRS
      remove the front bumper, the screws are on the back side. pretty straight forward from there
      no! thats extra work...u can just take the panels off the bottom of the car and get your arms in there to take the screws/bolts out...i have a 96 and done clear corners that way...takes time but its not hard

Comment

[QUOTE=96greenmachine]no! thats extra work...u can just take the panels off the bottom of the car and get your arms in there to take the screws/bolts out...i have a 96 and done clear corners that way...takes time but its not hard[/QUOT

panels off from the bottom. Are u talking about like the wind deflector/scraper, like as u would to put on a CAI?

Comment

yeah there not hard to pull off

Comment

meh I figured that would be most straight forward answer

Comment

it would work lol but it would be more work involved

Comment

yea people tell me i always make things harder on myself haha

Comment

yea a nice ratchet and some airtools and buddy helped me do my corners today. It took about 1 hour an a half but was well worth it, looks good, ill post pics later.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X